Deux🥀

I bet my soulmate sucks 🥀

I bet my soulmate
sucks
🥀

On his way home, Jungkook called Jin, as he needed someone to spill all the excitement to, and he is not patient enough to get home and talk to Tae.

-How was it? -Jin questions as soon as he picks up, startling Jungkook a bit, as he had already prepared a monologue in his head, and Jin didn't follow the scenario.

-I don't even know where to begin with -he admits.

-How's Namjoon? Amazing, right? -excitement in the older's voice -He's so smart and adorable... ugh -Jungkook can practically hear Jin's blush, giggling at how in love his friend is.

-But it was hard to concentrate -he murmurs.

-Huh? -the excitement was replaced with confusion.

-Why didn't you tell me about his flatmate?

-UwU -the older teases -Somebody developed a crush on Yoonie -his voice is playful and giggly, making Jungkook squeak;

-You call him Yoonie?? This is so adorable -he can feel his heart beating faster, as he imagines himself calling him 'Yoonie', imagining the adorable pink hue that gonna cover his cheeks, and the way he'll look away, embarrassed to look the younger in the eyes.

-What exactly about him was making it so hard to concentrate? -the older continues to tease -Was it his adorable baby face, with his natural pout? Or his bony wrists, that your kinky ass already imagined tied? Or was it his small body? -with every sentence of his, Jungkook's imagination was going wild, the vein on his neck bulged out.

-Everything, alright? -he snaps, not wanting to hear any further, as he was still in a public transport, and having a boner wasn't exactly the best thing at the moment.

-But you don't stand a chance with him -Jin said things as they are, shrugging with a sigh.

-Supportive! -Jungkook exclaims sarcastically -Why don't I?

-You saw him, he's a total sub, he won't let you dominate him, simply because you're younger -he explains it, making it look as if it is as simply, as cutting vegetables.

-What does the age even matter? I can easily dominate him -his brows frown in confusion.

-Kook, you're so naive -he exclaims dramatically -Age is a major turn off.

-We'll see -he hisses through gritted teeth, not believing the fact that the age can play such a big role in the whole thing.

-There's nothing to see, he won't let you even get close to his bubble butt, I know him -he shrugs again, knowing his words are true.

-We'll see -he repeats again, being determined to have the boy, and he won't let anything, nor anybody prevent him from having him.

***