Cinq🥀

I didn't sleep much, but I got a few solid hours of worrying done

hours of worrying done...
🥀

Jungkook didn't mean to eavesdrop, he really didn't, but the moment his fingers raised to knock on the white door of Yoongi's room, he stopped, as what he heard inside was way too interesting;

-No, Jimin. My answer is no -he hears Yoongi's muffled voice declaring with a hint of a chuckle in his words, spiking Jungkook's curiosity even more, leaning closer to the door. 

-Why not? -Jimin sounded a bit agitated, maybe even irritated, his voice much louder compared to Yoongi's calm one.

-Because I don't want that -Yoongi's tone still giggly, as if he finds the situation funny, making Jungkook press his ear to the door, eager to hear every single thing, burning with the pleasant feeling in his chest, content with the sound of Yoongi rejecting Jimin's offer. He doesn't really care what it was, it simply pleased him to know that Yoongi had rejected him, allowing the feelings of the unreasonable hatred towards the older prosper in the student's heart.

-But we used to -Jimin argues, now clearly irritated, not understanding the reason for the younger's rejection, upset with the way things turned out.

-Exactly -Yoongi chuckles once again, this time much more giggly, obviously content with the effect his words have on the older -'Used to' is past-tense, and in the present, I am not interested in your dick inside of me -Jungkook's jaw drops, along with a bubble of anger that popped in his chest, surprised with Jimin's audacity to ask for such thing -I'm currently having a massive crush on someone, who will most likely call me on a date today, so the answer is no, Jimin.

The mission Namjoon had sent him for was long forgotten, just like the anger, standing there like an idiot, grinning from ear to ear; he just heard Yoongi rejecting Jimin... for him!

The news muffling the guilt he felt for hearing a conversation that he wasn't supposed to, deciding to finally fulfill Namjoon's request and call the two for dinner, but his decision was cut of by a sudden yelp that was heard from inside the room.

It was definitely Yoongi's yelp, followed by his adorable giggles;

-Not to be offensive or anything... but, compared to the guy I was talking about... you're not even that dominant -Yoongi announces, still gigging, clearly enjoying himself  -I highly doubt you'd succeed to intimidate me into having sex with you Jim -Yoongi's voice is so giggly that it made Jungkook's heart squeak in his chest with the desire to make him like that.... watch those adorable gums and follow the way his shoulders tremble with the soft giggles of his...

-Don't call me Jim -the older growls, making Jungkook's brows rise in surprise... he does sound dominant, though Yoongi is right, Jungkook is much more dominant than him.

Another yelp comes from inside the room, this time there was no room for giggles;

-Stop, or I'll call Namjoon -he threatens, hints of fear are evident in his voice, that's when Jungkook figures it's enough of listening, knocking shortly on the door and immediately entering inside without even waiting for a response, eyes widening at the sight;