Christmas special, filler chapter!

(Hey y'all! I made this filler chapter as a Christmas special. It has a little Yunoasu but it's mostly friendship between two squads instead of Yunoasu only. Hope you enjoy!)

Yami and Vangeance had discussed something two nights before Christmas.

It had ended with William agreeing with the other that their squads could spend more time together, and get to know each other better.

Although, as usual, William misunderstood a very important aspect of this.

"V-Vangeance?!"
Yami exclaimed, upon eyeing the Golden Squad on his base's doorstep.
"Merry Christmas, Yami!"
Vangeance stuck out his hand which was holding a tall box.

All the members of the Golden Dawn were smiling happily. All except Alecdora, ofcourse. Oh and don't forget Yuno.

"......um.."
Yami reached out to the present and took it out of the Captain's hands. He inspected it by turning it around with confused eyes.
"....Theres...liquid in it.."
"You can open it, Captain!"
Mimosa cheerfully exclaimed.

".....this...is..."
Yami slid out a dark maroon bottle with tourmaline color liquid taking over the inside.
"THIS...!! IT'S..!!"

Yami held his breath as he turned the bottle of wine around, with wide sparkly eyes.

"YOU WOKE ME UP AT 4 IN THE MORNING AND GAVE ME THE LATEST EDITION OF SULLY'S WINE?!?!"

The squad tried their best to keep their smiles on their faces.
An hour ago nobody could think of a gift for the captain, until Vangeance appeared and eavesdropped on their panicked conversation.

He almost immediately suggested the best and latest edition of 'Sully's Wine', which was most likely something Yami couldn't afford, and turns out...

He loved it...?

"Umm...thanks, y'all, but Uhh..."
Yami looked into his open base.

"Nobody seems to be awake..."

Ofcourse, nobody was awake. It's five in the morning, who would be awake?

"....Oh, Oh I'm so sorry Yami, this is our normal wake up time--"

Vangeance was cut off mid-sentence by a loud battle cry from atleast a kilometer away.

"Oh yeah, nobody would be awake, except a certain shortie."
Yuno finally added.

He knew Asta's routines at Hage Village and thus would've been twice as surprised if actually everyone was asleep at this time.

"What was that? Is that your friend, Yuno?"
David asked with a curious look, while scratching his neatly cut chestnut brown hair.
"Yep. That's him, and..."

From that same direction there were explosions. Something Asta couldn't do, was create burning explosions. Burning explosions with thunderbolts striking out in every direction.

"FIRE MAGIC...EXPLODING FIREBALL!!!"
Magna screamed, while flinging his right arm straight at another boy.

"ORRRAAAAAAA!!!!!"
Asta screeched, while swinging his massive flat sword at the incoming fireball.

Although, Asta didn't pay attention to the name of the spell; EXPLODING, fireball.

Just as he was about to slam it to bits, it expanded and burst, causing a blast straight to his wide open face.

Just before the fatal accident occurred, Luck, who seemed to have been part of this death match, kicked Asta out of the way. He skidded to the other side of the ground.