An argument?

•Haydens POV•
I heard yelling downstairs. Angela and Kaydence have been arguing over who's lover is better. Don't they stop?! I run downstairs and see and Kaydence coughing up a lung. She runs to the bathroom, probably to clean herself up. Gianna follows her, then Angela and Wesson.
I feel a breath on the back of my neck. Skinny arms wrapping around my little body. I knew it was a tired Tucker because he's the only one with small arms. "Morning, dude." I could feel his head nod on my shoulder, signifying his thanks and you toos. We didn't move from the bottom of the stairs. We didn't need to or want to. Until Angela and Kaydence started to argue and their voices got louder. We knew that if Kaydence spotted us we wouldn't hear the end of it. Not even when we're dead. We separated from our bond and watched the fight as they walked into the room.
"Please, shut up" I whispered. I watched as Angela's boyfriend walked over to her. Stood for a minute until everyone could see the tears being built up from trying not to laugh in Kaydence's eyes. Him being about 6 inches taller, bent over the smaller woman, looking straight at her eyes, leaning a bit more down to have her lips reach his and kissing her. Kaydence made a vomiting face. Tucker instantly looking away and Gianna aweing. "Get a room" my sister yells. Welp- that was something.

Im tired, goodnight. MERRY CHRISTLER!!