First ever Meet irl

A/n = authors note

Haydens pov:

Me and this guy named Tucker, who I met through Parker and Angela, who is pretty cute ngl- WHAT DID I JUST SAY?! IM NOT GAY! RIGHT? Maybe I'm bisexual, or pan.. I'll ask Kaydence.
   (Me <Kaydence>: :) finally)
I mean, she won't judge me, right? A bisexual herself would be wrong to judge a closeted person. I dont know.. I message her, expecting her to answer straight away unless her phones dead.
  Me: hey.. I need help..
  Parker: With what?
  Me: my sexuality😬
  Parker: Aww the Hayden has asked for
  my help, you really have changed since
  you met Tucker :)
  Me: okay anyway I wanna figure out
  what I am. Like bi? Pan? Poly?
  Parker: Okay first off..
A hour later..
  Me: a hour and im still in the closet! I
  will text you tomorrow 🙂 Bye!
  Parker: Chiao, goodluck!

That was useless, haha. I mean I still don't know. I looked at the time. 2am? (Author note: yes im well aware of the am) I texted Tucker and asked him if he wanted to meet up. Hopefully he answers and got over that stupid bedtime. I watch stranger things for the 50th time before hearing a ding. It was my phone. HE SAID YES. I did a victory dance in my mini house and went to bed.

(A/n: They planned on meeting at a place in between where they live as they live on different parts of the state. Imma make this place up, thanks for reading)

Tomorrow I would be meeting the man that made me question my sexuality. His hair made my heart stop, so original but so pretty. His blue eyes made my heart flutter, something was different than everyone else's. His glasses made me laugh, the shape. His face made my face put tomatoes to shame. I definitely liked him. Who knows maybe I.. love.. him? I cant use the L word already. Not manly. Why am I thinking about this?! I need to sleep! I think about this tomorrow.

Tomorrow:

Haydens pov, still:

Omg omg omg. This isn't happening. This cant be. Its been a month and a half since I met him. This is crazy.

I hopped in the car and went to driving. My school, for safety reasons, was shut down for a week. Completely. No online and Tucker was having a break from tests this week. I drove for the 2 and a half hours. I sat at the stop for 12 minutes before turning to see a familiar face. It was Tuckers, I guessed. I cant tell with the masks but it was the hair for me.

I ran up to him, waving. He saw me and I could've sworn his ears were pink. I can tell my face was all red though. I'll just say I went for a run if he asks. He was the kind of person who's photos sucked so they looked way better in person, which was why my heart did 3,000 backflips. He turned around and pulled his mask down to show me his smiling face. I've known him for awhile but I never knew he had braces. Only made him cuter!

He speed-walked over to me and at the speeds going on and being super excited to meet eachother in real life we went crashing into eachother. What luck. I quickly backed away and apologized over a million years worth. He smiled and his light blish grew bigger. He said it was okay and that he was sorry too. I smiled and we hugged. This was gonna be the best week ever! We grabbed snacks, drinks and went to the bathroom before going to my car. (He had taken the bus the whole time, so we could drive together on the way back)

I had a Mercedes (sorry if I spelled that wrong, I dont take care for cars that much) so we hopped in the car and I told

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

my driver that we were ready to go. (I didn't get my license yet so I had someone drive me) We planned that we would go to my house and if Tucker was still uncomfortable with the idea of sleeping at my house then he would get a hotel. We sat in the car for a few minutes of awkward silence until I asked to play some icebreaker games. I was gonna try and see if I could ask for his sexuality. He said yes!

"Okay. I'll go first! What did you think of me the first time you saw me..?" Tucker's mouth went agap and his faced turned a deep red blush. Was it hot in here? "Well... I thought

TO BE CONTINUED