An Argument (part 2 ig?)

"Get a room" my sister yells. Welp- that was something.

They stop eating eachothers faces and I continue on my path to the kitchen.

Kaydences POV (5 mins earlier)
I took a long breath. Yelling heart my lungs. I wiped my eyes, looking to the stairs for a second. I see Tucker walking behind Hayden. I take my phone out and take a picture with Gianna, then flip the camera and on a side act like I'm taking another picture with Gianna. Really? Really I was just taking a picture of the two other gay people in the house cuddling.

You guessed correct! Tucker and Hayden! I had taken of picture of Tucker with his arms wrapped around Tuckers waist and his head on his shoulder, his mouth up to his ear whispering something but it looked like he was giving Hayden a kiss. Me and Gianna giggled and I went back to arguing with Angela until Wesson plops his tall ass behind her and sucks her soul out of her mouth. I almost throw up. Yes I have a girlfriend but we don't make out infront of people, none the less kiss.

Haydens POV (present time)

Joking I say, "Hey, you making a sandwich?" to my sister. That was a horrible decision. She picks up a fork and mouths, 'operation fork is ago.' and slowly walks towards me holding up the fork in a malicious way. I nervously laugh and look around for help. I see Kaydence watching in amusement and Angela giggling. Gianna winks at me. (Not in a sexual way, in a playful, 'Goodluck, man.' way.) I look back at Harper and run into a wall. That's when someone grabs the fork and says, "No." OMG ITS TOMMYINNIT!! (Just kidding)

Who is this mysterious person? Find out in my next post! BYE!!