smiles and disappointments

So (y/n) decided to head to the her room and get ready for training, her mom didn't know that (y/n) takes combat training, for some years now. And she wasn't about to find out. Every since dad died ,she promise that she will always protect her mom. Well until namjoon came.

Y/n :hmm.. I think their in there room , so I need to be quite .

She heard out the door took the car and heading to mr. Yang place , she take personal combat , for train killers like me yang was before he retired. Mr Yang looks like a father to her he showed a much effect and caring just like her father did before he died.

Y/n: Mr .Yang Im here!! (✿^‿^)

Mr.yang: well hello their miss ( y/n) are you ready to get to work . I hope so because we have a lot of training on are hands today .

After about 5 hours or so of training. So said her good byes and thanks to mr.yang and headed home. She was so tired and ready to hit the shower but she was about to get stop .* BY THE DEVIL HIM SELF .*!!!(≧▽≦) *Sowwwy just kidding*

Y/n walk in and got stop by namjoon looking at her with curiosity.

Y/n: ummmm . Can I help you .

Namjoon: yes where was you ?

Y/n: none of your business , thank you and good bye.

Before she could walk up stairs , her mom called her into the front room.

Mom: sweetie take a seat.

Y/n : yesss mom?

Mom: well (y/n) I have to go in a trip for a while and I was wondering, will you be okie if it's just namjoon with you?

Y/n : WHAT! MOM,noo take him with you, I'm pretty old enough to stay by me self, * shit * I can drive, I'll be fine.

*Oops ,no bad words young lady ( ・ω・)☞🙎*

Mom: well I'm sorry y/n but he has to watch over you, you are still not old enough. I just wanted to tell you I'll be leaving tomorrow.

Y/n: fine 'sigh' okie.. mom be careful ,I heading up to my room before I'm even more disappointed.

While y/n was heading to her room she saw namjoon looking at her with a little grin. Like a creepy ,( TAKE IT OFF NOW GIRL, IM A MASTER BABY WITH YOUR BRA) 🙈(≧▽≦)