FAMILY TIME

Y/n headed to the kitchen after yesterday of crying made her pretty hungrey. She went down their with some little shorts and a white sweater that had a bunny hoodie so she looked so cute.

Namjoon came down stairs and saw her with the bunny hoodie on the way it look on her and the little shorts she had on.

Y/n : umm.. what the fuck  are you looking at ?

*Sorry for the bad words*

Namjoon didn't realize that he was staring at her the whole time.

Namjoon: oh sorry y/n didn't know that was you with a cute outfit on but with a devilish mouth

Y/n: yeah yeah whatever plz leave me alone I don't want to hear you voice it's to soon.

Her mom came down with a bath robe in' good morning y/n', 'good morning baby's. She told them .

Y/n: hey mom welp.. bye mom.

Before y/n could leave her mom stop her.

Mom: y/n snow wait me and namjoon need to talk to you tonight Soo family meeting tonight and you better come.

Y/n:  WHAT.. why.. do I need to and what family .

Namjoon looked at her with a smirk and went back to the room.

When he was heading back to the stairs he couldn't stop starring at her(y/n)  especially her figure. He shook his head and snap out of it ,and heading back to the room.

But y/n was not happy at all but little did she know that tonight was going to be something she wasn't expecting.