He looks inoccent but is he ?

Y/n woke up getting ready for school she put on a all black outfit , and she looked so badass. She was thinking about her dad and what it'll be if he was hear seeing mom and that creepy man.she was in her little mind thinking until she heard a knock on the door

Namjoon* y/n come down stairs you mom is heading to the airport soon.

Y/n got up from her bed and went downstairs to wish her mom a good bye

Y/n mom* sweetie I'm about to head out I left some money with u and food . Plzz be nice to namjoon for me okie.

Y/n * alright Mom I'll try. I love you be careful okie and don't forget to bring something back for me . o((*^▽^*))o

Y/n mom*  okie y/n I love you bye sweetie.

Y/n mom gave namjoon a kiss and went in a taxi and left to the air port.

Namjoon* hey y/n I have to go to work why don't we go out to eat to a restaurant later tonight just  u and me .

Y/n*  u must be smoking as if you think I am going any where with u boy.

She was about to leave to go to school when she felt hands on her wrists pining them to the door.She look up and it was namjoon.he went down and whisper and growled in Y/n ear.Makeing her feel his warm breath that made her a  little tense.

Namjoon* No you must be smoking dick if u think Im let a naughty girl talk to me like that.

Y/n was surprised at his behavior she didn't know why he was acting strange and rougher than usual.

Y/n*namjoon..le-.. let me go

Namjoon* your lucky I have to go to work I'll handle you  later.

He let y/n wrist go and headed out the door

He let y/n wrist go and headed out the door.while leaving and confused and tense person next to it (*﹏*;)