𝐬𝐮𝐛!𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐤𝐢 𝐱 𝐝𝐨𝐦!𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫🍋

Contains: Gender neutral reader with a pussy, punishing, use of strap on, whipping, gags, handcuffs

Y/N's POV
Can these people shut the fuck up? God, i get it, I'm basically royalty around here, but these whores keep yelling and cheering. I'm just doing my job, getting a human. I don't know what the big deal is.
I sigh and jump, suddenly vanishing. I roll my eyes, not seeing my target anywhere here. I call my father.
        "WHERE THE FUCK IS HE!" I shout into the phone, wanting to get this over with.
        "I DONT KNOW. YOU DO YOUR DAMN JOB AND FIND HIM" He yells back, then hangs up.

"Well, that was helpful". I sigh and sit on a bench. I hate having to do this, but it's how i get paid, so i'll deal with it.

After a few minutes of sitting there and looking around, I spot him.
'FINALLY. Gods, that took ages'. 
I stand up and walk over to him, pulling him into an alley

"W-what are you doing-" He begins, before being cut off by being hit in the head with a metal bat, knocking him out. We vanish before anyone even knows what happened

                                                                   𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑 𝕳𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖘 𝕷𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗

Gods, I hate having to wait for them to wake up. Like HURRY THE FUCK UP. I have better things to do.
Suddenly, he wakes up. I smirk as he begins to look around, trying to run but not being able to since he has chains around him.

"W-WHERE AM I??" He says, sounding panicked. I laugh.

"You're in Hell! Welcome, bitch" I say with a laugh, standing up and circling him like I'm a wolf and he is my prey.

"w-what? b-but i-" He gets cut off by the sound of a smack echoing behind him.

"You're here for a reason. I had to bring you down here because you were supposed to die yesterday, but your stupid ass friend decided to save you. So, i had to personally come get you." I say like it was the most obvious thing ever, circling around to the front of him, allowing him to get a full view of me.

I'm in a black crop top with fake red wings on the back. I'm also wearing a pair of red baggy pants with a black belt, and red heels that could probably stab him.

His eyes travel to my hand, and he instantly gets flustered. 

I'm holding a black leather whip.

"Ah, and now you know why you're here!~" I say, making fun of the clear bulge in his pants. I whip him on his right shoulder and put my foot right on his bulge, smirking at the noise that escapes his mouth.

"w-what do you mean? I-i took time to be a hero...i did everything i could!" He shouts. I whip him again, this time on his left thigh. 

"You were a whore, and whores don't get wings. You know, we have horns for a reason~" I say with a laugh, poking the top of my right horn. This one is a lot more entertaining than usual. Usually people are either trying to get out or saying they know why they are here. But this one..he is just...unique

"I-i wasn't a whore..." He says, and i choke him with the hand that doesn't have my whip.

"What was that, slut? i suggest not lying to me" I say, releasing his throat, with him gasping for air

"A-and why should i tell you shit!" he says, clearly having slight fear in his voice

"I'm the one who decides if you join the other whores in having sex with eachother, being disgusting..." i trail off, climbing onto his lap

"Or you get to be with me~"

He is staring at me blankly, drooling. I laugh and climb off him, a small whine coming from him.