𝐚𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐰𝐚 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫☁️

Y/N's POV

I get home from shopping and look around. As usual, Aizawa isn't home. I miss him. I rarely ever get to see him anymore. Most of the time he is with his class or doing hero work. It gets lonely without him around to snuggle close to. 

I lay on our bed, making me miss him even more. The pillows smell like him still. I just want him close to me again.

I sigh and lay under the covers, snuggling up with a pillow. I was going to fall asleep, but i end up crying instead. I sob into the pillow, not being able to stop

Suddenly, someone sits on the bed next to me

Aizawa's POV

I got off from work early today. All Might wanted to train the kids today, so i got to go home. I missed Y/N so much.

I walk into our room, expecting to see them on their phone like usual. Instead, they are sobbing into a pillow.

I sit on the bed, startling them. 

"Hey kitty, I missed you." I say, smiling at them and opening my arms. They instantly jump over to me and hug me close, latching onto me like they will die if they let go. 

I turn their face to mine and wipe away their tears. "What happened?" I ask, holding their face with my hands.

"I j-just...i m-missed y-you so m-much, b-baby" They say between breaths, still trying to overcome their tears. I smile calmly at them.

"It's ok Kitty, i'm here for you now." I say, hugging them close again. They cry into my shoulder and i let them. I rub their back while they sob in an attempt to help them calm down.

After a few minutes, they finally relax. I pick them up and lay them down on the bed, laying down next to them. I cuddle up to them, wrapping my arms around them. I wrap my scarf around their neck. I know they love snuggling up to my scarf, so i figured it would make them feel better. They snuggle up to me and listen to my heartbeat, now finally calming down. I wait a few minutes before starting a conversation.

"So, what did you want for dinner? I'll get you whatever you want."

"Can you make me those special pancakes?..." They ask. I nod.

"Of course, kitty. When do you want me to make them?"

"Not now, stay with me please.." They say, holding me closer. 

I'll have to start getting more time off. I had no idea my schedule was affecting them this much. I'll talk to Nezu tomorrow and ask about getting more time off.

I hold Y/N close, letting them fall asleep in my arms. I wait until they are asleep before falling asleep myself.

I wake up about 2 hours later, with them still asleep in my arms. I smile and kiss their forehead before gently laying them down and going to make dinner for them. I walk to the kitchen and begin cooking, the smell wafting through the kitchen

Y/N's POV

I wake up when I'm trying to snuggle close to Aizawa and he isn't there. I look around our room. 

"Aizawa?..." I say, not seeing him anywhere. He doesnt come in.

I walk out of the room and look around. "Aizawa?.." I ask again, but this time i get a response.

"Yes, Darling?" He responds from the kitchen. I walk in and smell the pancakes. I smile and walk over to him, hugging him. He continues to cook with one hand while he hugs me with the other. I go sit at the table and scroll through my phone while I let him cook

A few minutes later, he finishes pancakes. I smile and smell them. They smell amazing. Aizawa sits next to me. I scoot my chair closer to him so i can lean on him. We eat our pancakes together, smiling the whole time, just happy to be with eachother