~Kamado Tanjiro?~

Emma's P.O.V : 

Guess what,

I woke up once more.

Again in a different place.

I just wanted to go home.

.

.

.

.

.

When i felt a cold breeze hit my eyelids I slowly started to open my eye's. I was staring at a ceiling, Where am I though?

My eyes got teary as i became upset and started to pout to myself about Ray once more keeping me in the dark, I can't really say that I've been much better about telling secrets though... I turned to my side and jumped, I almost screamed when I noticed Ray staring at me.

"Quiet down idiot it's the middle of the night!" he yell whispered this at me and i calmed down a bit.

Ray's P.O.V :

I couldn't get to sleep because I was tossing and turning all night about what happened, 

~Flash Back~

Wait.

Adults???

I frowned at them. How is that even possible? Oh wait... everything here is different never mind. 

I looked over at them and then back to the ground of where I was sitting, I was leaning against a wall for support. There were some weird looking people and a man with a big scar on his face with two children next to him, to my right there was a man with all kinds of crazy scars on him and there was a big gash in his arm, in front of him was a girl with a muzzle? thats odd.

After I took note of everyone in the area I slowly started to get up, everyone's heads turned to me and I felt a searing pain in my legs and fell face first into the floor making me pass out again in front of random people.

Emma's going to burst out laughing if I tell her.

As I opened my eyes I heard a certain someone screaming about not wanting to take their medicine,

"Z-Zenitsu?" I said groggily while frowning and sitting up, turning to the source of the noise in the process, I look over to him I saw two other people besides him, One girl with black and blue hair, and one other girl dressed in black that barley showed their face.

The girl with blue and black hair introduced herself while stomping over to my bed.

"Oh good, you've finally woken up... My names Aoi and i'll be watching over your recovery unfortunately." When she said this I looked at her with a blank stare, 

"I'm injured?" I thought this out loud as Aoi's cheeks started to puff up into a pout.

"How do you not even know that you were injured dummy!!?" yeah... this sounds like if Don and Gilda had a child... kind of scary to think about now that i say it.