Sooo I'm mad-

If you guy's are anime watchers for the promised neverland you would be watching season 2 right now, they announced at the beginning that there would be anime only scenes and sure thats cool and all but not when they change the entire plot of the anime...

 They cut out my favorite arc, Goldy Pond, Skipped over almost every character in the manga that they were supposed to meet, (And why did Isabella even show up??) skipped passed the reason that they were in the bunker in the first place, and they revealed Norman in the wrong time and place. 

I would be happy that he came back but hes only been gone for like 6 episodes and they made it so obvious that he would show up, I'm totally fine with anime's adapting from the manga and everything but this is worse then the Tokyo Ghoul situation, they at least adapted the anime, but these people are just creating an entire new plot with no care and consideration for how confusing their making it.

I feel bad for all the anime only watchers because they would be watching so much more and the plot would make so much more sense if, 

1. They had NOT skipped an entire arc out of the 3 main ones that would be in there

2. Norman's reveal was perfect in the manga so they should've kept that

3. Even if they didn't do this stuff they should've at least paced the anime correctly and that would've made it even a little bit better.

Even if this is just fuel for people to buy the manga they should've made it better and not a different story.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Thanks for reading my rant if your still here :) 

I hope you have a nice day! 

.

.

.

.

.

The next chapter is almost done ;)