~Interruptions and explanations Part 1~

How do you guy's even enjoy this shitty fanfic I-

________________________________________________________________________________

Tanjiro's P.O.V : 

I sweat dropped at what the little boy said to me, 

"Emma and I are here for explanations."  he said this so calmly but coldly like he was preparing for something like this to happen... a complete 360 from what his attitude was with 'Emma'

I was scratching the back of my head and trying to piece together what to say next as a stunned silence overcame me. 

I wondered if this was really the kid that Zenitsu explained to me, I shrugged it off and thought he must've just been scared of being with strangers. I just took a deep breath and smiled at him. 

He turned his head away, probably embarrassed but quickly regained his composer and looked back at me.

"Alright let's talk business now."

Ray's P.O.V : 

So this situation is weird but it could be worse like when Emma got kidnapped, but I can work with this.

So far the only info I've required is, Zenitsu's a coward who trusts some people at random but extremely useful when he's asleep for some reason, this strange kid in front of us named Tanjiro seems trustworthy but you can't trust everyone..., I passed out in front of a bunch of strange looking people,

Still salty about my body doing that.

And finally a short angry doctor taking care of us.

I took a deep breath with cool air filling my lungs before talking again, "Alright let's talk business."

Emma's head perked up when I said this causing her to look at me and nod signalling she'll try not to do anything stupid, or as she try's to label it as 'helping out'

Tanjiro also seemed to be intrigued by this and he was about to speak up when the door (A/N :is it a door?) flung open reveling a lady with a butterfly patterned hatori and Aoi trailing after her.

________________________________________________________________________________

Alright, there are going to be shorter chapters but I'll update more frequently :) 

Have a nice day or night wherever you are!

(ISB:EIFYV:IYEFB C:KJBR:IUF:UEJN- The next chapters almost done I swear... I'm just getting caught up writing another book, sorry)