Wayne x reader

When someone's touchy with you but you handle it. Warning ⚠️ language⚠️

"How are ya now, Y/N." Gail greeted as you sat down on a bar stool.
"Good 'n you?" I replied, watching as Gail doing her signature sway and wiggle.
"Not too bad, can I fix you a drink?" She asked looking you up and down.
"Ya, get me a fuckin puppers." You replied while she reached for the bottle. Gail handed you the bottle and you took a swig of the familiar liquid.
"You waiting on your big hunk of a man named Wayne?" She asked, licking her lips. You nodded your head while taking another sip of beer. It was at this point a group of five out-of- towners walked into Modeens.
"Fucking De-gens." You and Gail both said at the same time. What looked like the leader due to the smirk on his face, walked up to you.
"Hey there you sexy little creature." He drawled out in an American accent. He placed a hand on your shoulder and squeezed. Everything about him made you want to hurl what you'd had for breakfast. You stood up and went to go around him so you could leave but what he did next made you freeze.
"Where do you think your going sweetheart!" He yelled before slapping you on the ass.

Wayne's POV
Squirrelly Dan, Daryl and I parked out back of Modeens where we agreed to meet Y/N. we hopped out of the truck and strolled into our usual bar. What I saw made me stand straighter and clench my jaw. Anger filled me at the sight of another man having his hands on MY Y/N. I was about to step forward and say something but Daryl pressed a hand to my chest.
"You best let me go if ya plan on keepin that hand." I stated through my teeth, anger seeping from every inch on me.
"Look at them though, I think the can handle it." He whispered while he pointed to your expression. I clenched my jaw even tighter and ground my teeth but stayed put. We stood there, unnoticed while you turned on the men surrounding you.

Your POV
You turned around to face the jackass who slapped your ass.
"You wanna do that again, asshole." You said as you stared up at him. He licked his lips before saying, "Damn your a feisty little bitch."
"I suggest you shut the hell up before I make you." You threatened while getting up in his face. You were short so you definitely were not intimidating but you still tried.
"Oh really, the little kitty is going to hurt me." He replied with a cocky smirk. Before him or his friends could react you grabbed the offender by the collar and landed a right hook straight to the nose. At the same moment your fist made contact, you let go of his collar and he fell onto the table behind him, tipping it over. The rest of them looked at you with fear as they helped their friend up, his nose nonstop pouring blood. After lifting their "leader" from the floor they stumbled out of the bar and into the sidewalk.

Wayne's POV
I watched as Y/N beat the shit out of those fuckin de-gens. They looked at their small figure and scrambled out of here faster than chickens from a dog. She was impressive. No-she was incredible. The way she handled herself and didn't take shit from nobody. That's my kind of soulmate.

Your POV
After they had cleared the bar I noticed Wayne, Daryl, and squarely Dan in the corner by the back door.
"You gonna just stand there or are you gonna come have a fuckin puppers?" You asked sassily.
"I'd have a beer," He proclaimed, "you'd have a beer?" He directed the question towards squirrelly Dan.
"I'd have a beer, you'd have a beer?" Dan kept the chain going by asking Daryl. The all took a seat on the bar stools next to you.
"I'd have a beer." Daryl responded while Gail got three more bottles of puppers.
"Never thought you'd be as good a fighter as me." Wayne said while sideways glancing at you.
"Oh come on, all I did was deck the duchebag," you replied with a smile, "I could never be nearly as good as as you." Your face heated up with a blush. He kept a straight face as per usual, but you saw the smile and proudness in his eyes as he looked at you.
"It's good yous can stands up fer yerselfs." Squirrelly Dan commented.
"Say, where'd you learn to punch like that?" Daryl asked when he looked back on your fighting style.
"My dad insisted that I know how to defend myself in that kind of situation." You stated with a hint of sadness creeping into your sentence. Wayne picked up on your tone and immediately turned your way.
"What's that tone for now?" He ask stone faced but worry shining in his stature and the way he was sitting.
"I miss my dad." You stated solemnly.
"What happened to the fella?" Daryl asked with concerns lacing his voice.
"He passed away two years back, it was hard but I'm fine now." You took a sip of beer and the others followed suite.
"Welp, I have to get back to work," you said as you stood from the bar stool, "I'll see you tonight alright." You leaned over and pressed a chaste kiss to Wayne's cheek, who then growled at your PDA. You chuckled and walked out of Modeens, the thought of your father on your mind.