Chapter-2

Shubhayu's pov

Shubhayu's pov

We 4 went towards our destination, that is our office and Rebecca left for her shoot.

I have to do a lot of work today as I have to check my both companies.

I am handling two companies one is the one that Abhimanyu has started and Ayush and Arnav are his partners along with me and another one that I got inherited from my maternal grandfather.

My mother was his only child so after his death I got his property as he named it on my name.

You can say I'm very lucky in this matter. In India my father has his own business but a small one and he is handling it with the help of my cousin brother.

He is giving my proxy very well there. And I'm glad he is doing it because for me handling everything alone is next to impossible.

We all belong to well known families but still we want to do something on our own that's why I'm still working in the music company while handling my grand father's diamond business…

Life is very much hectic for me. With no time for extra things.

I am dating Rebecca for pure business purposes. She is popular so am i and when two very popular people date each other they become the hot topic for the media and that's what happened to us.

I've been dating her for the past 5 months and it's really working well for us.

But Rebecca can be very clingy sometimes and that's what I hate in her very much.

I haven't even kissed her except her cheeks that too in front of the public.

I don't like to mix emotions in business and our dating is business only.

I am not a virgin but I'm not a man whore as well. I have my own wish list for my life partner who will come in my life sooner or later.

I need a girl who is perfect in both aspects of beauty and talent equally.

And she has to be a loyal partner. And if she is virgin then it's a gift for me but even if she is not then it's fine. I'm not a virgin so I don't expect her to be one as well. But she has to be loyal towards me. That's very much important otherwise it won't be good for her.

Finally we reach our music company and enter inside together.

Once we reached our respective cabins I checked all the files that are on my part of work. After me and Abhi are done, me and Abhi leave for my other company.

Abhi also helps me in my diamond company.

We both help each other you see.

"Shubh! We have an invitation from Williams. It's Mr. and Mrs. Williams's wedding anniversary. We have to attend it." Abhi said I shook my head