Chapter-13

Author's pov

"I'm sorry to break it to you, but I'm not Zachary." Someone said, making Sampriti pale

Shubhayu showed up to sampriti, making her shocked. He had a smirk on his face and was staring at her like a starved man, making her uncomfortable. He ignored the fact that she was playing around with Zachary like he does the rest of the things around him which is not concerned about him.

He dreamed about proposing to her right there, about his feelings since the first time he saw her, about what bothered him and how she distracted him, driving him insane for her.

In his imagination, he began to confess to her in a romantic mood, with a smile on his face, hope in his heart, and confidence that she would agree. He has seen this in front of his eyes so many times.

"Jedin theke amar tomar gaan sunechi sedin theke ami sudhu tomar kotha bhebechi sampriti. Din e raat e uthte boste sudhu tumi chile amar mathai. Tomake pagol er moton khujechi ami. Ami tomake pochondo kori khub. Tumi ki amar girlfriend hobe?

(Sampriti, I've only thought about you since the day I heard you sing. Day and night, while sitting and standing, only you were in my thoughts. I have searched for you madly. I like you very much. "Will you be my girlfriend?”)

“I Love you, sweetheart” said Shubhayu smiling

He imagined her jumping around him in happiness, accepting him with her whole heart, and kissing him right there.

“I love you too,” replied sampriti, blushing, which made him go mad for her. That's what he always wanted from her.

Him picking her up and spinning round in joy and happiness, the thought is only making him insane and obsessed over her with a strong desire to have her in a straight or crooked way, he decided even more strongly to have her by hook or crooked way because he wanted this imagination of his dreams to come true and have her his way by taming her innocence and the pleasure he will experience with her, thinking all this he nearly gets boner.

He was in his own world, imagining all this and staring right into her soul, where Abhimanyu hit his leg and brought him back to reality.

“you fucktard" Shubhayu cursed under his breath as he got angry because Abhimanyu disturbed his dream, but then cleared his throat and said,

"I know you have not expected me to be here once again, and I am sorry if I have scared you off in any way; that was not my intention." I am here to fulfill my previous offer to you. I have decided to sign you for 5 albums straight. If you wish, we can sign more after you are done with this 5. I just want you to think about it. This chance can make your career, Ms. Sen." Shubhayu said with all the fake professionalism he could muster

If it was in his hand he would have claimed her and taken her with him long back but he has to pretend to not make things more complicated.

"Yes Ms. Sen and it is not just about you it is about our listeners as well. They want something fresh as well and as an artist it is our duty to fulfill their demand, do not you think?" Abhimanyu added to make it sound more realistic

He needs to help his best friend who is going nuts behind her.

Sampriti looked at both of them and took a deep breath but before she could reply to them Zachary came there to search sampriti.

He was waiting for her to find him but when she did not he came to search her and found her talking to Shubhayu and Abhimanyu.

"What are you doing with them, Sampriti?" Zachary asked narrowing his eyes as he was trying to understand the scene which is unfolding in front of him