Prologue

"What the hell is wrong with you? Can't you understand? I SAID NO! and A No is Always a NO!!  Your cheap tricks aren't going to change my answer! I Can Marry Anyone I want! And

"What the hell is wrong with you? Can't you understand? I SAID NO! and A No is Always a NO!!  Your cheap tricks aren't going to change my answer! I Can Marry Anyone I want! And. I Will! I will marry Zachary! Don't you dare to bother me again!!"  My sweetheart screamed those same things which I am bored of hearing now. I was trying hard to not loose my shit but she has done mastered in provoking me, I guess. She again took that bastards name and now  I can't be patient at all.

I was standing at a distance with my hands inside my pockets, calmly but she enraged me and she will pay for it now.

I walked towards her fuming in rage. She stood there still without any expressions on her Pretty face but I know that she is shit scared right now.  It's useless sweetheart! It's damn useless to hide your fear from me, coz I know that you are scared of me

"I Dare you sweetheart, take that fucker's name once again and you will find him limbless or better headless. If you like that then take his name or better chant his name like a mantra but don't blame me later saying I didn't give you prior warning."

I said calmly standing just infront of her, locking my eyes with hers, though I said all these very calmly but I know she got my threat.

" Listen Mr. Bose, just let me go. You just can't kidnap and claim someone as yours. I am not something to claim and that too because I rejected you on your face."

She said and I smirked at her foolishness.

"sweetheart, you became mine the second I laid my eyes on you. I just let you fly a little and you dared to accept that bastard's proposal. What can he give you that I can't? What he even posses that I don't?" I asked her restlessly and in the next moment I got shocked as she laughed Rather mocked me.

" What Zachary has that you don't? Want to know? "

She asked making me confused as she poked her index finger on my chest.

" This!! Zachary has This that you don't possess. He has a beautiful heart and a decent family. I'm not some gold digger who chose bank balance over values and morals. You must have a big bank balance but not a big heart. And about love? Don't insult that word by uttering it from your filthy tongue. "

She screamed and that's it. She has crossed her fucking limits now.

" You got a big mouth I see but I will suggest watching it because it can lead you in trouble baby.

Now you have two options:
Number One, you marry me happily, I will give you everything! Every Damn thing you want. Everything will be at your feet. You will just have to ask.  I will give you the most beautiful life. The one every girl dreams for. Just be Mine. ''

I kept the first choice infront of her as I smiled thinking about our future together. But then , I changed my expression and smirked.

"Now let me disclose the second option, we will celebrate our wedding night before our marriage.I will impregnate you Sweetheart! And then you will marry me for the baby! For our Baby!!

So now, the decision is yours. And if you ask me for advice, then I will say that I chose option one. You know what?  I will force you then you will cry, curse me, beg me but I won't leave obviously, My time will be wasted to get you knocked up, then additional time will be wasted for marriage. So? Why is this unnecessary Drama? At the end you will have to marry me! Moreover Your family wants you to get married, why not we fulfil their wish? "

I said to put some senses inside her brain. Why can't she just accept her defeat and Fucking Marry me?!

" I will marry you when my breathing will stop for forever. My dead body will marry you not me!" She yelled at me. She is really behaving like a brat now

" oh believe me sweetheart, you will marry me alive. Your every breath belongs to me. And About marrying me? If not in a straight way then in a twisted way but you will marry me! I don't feel lust for you but I have a deep urge to possess you as mine. Love you, cherish you! I just want a chance but you're being a brat! Why can't you accept me? " I asked being pissed.

" You know what? live in your delusion, I have no problem. Just let me go back where I belong! " She said making me frustrated.

" you're exactly there where you belong. " I said. She is exactly where she belongs to and that is with me!

" you know what? Fuck you! I'm leaving. "

She said and it worked as the last nail to the grave. I gripped her and twisted it making sure to hurt her. How dare she curse infront of me?!

" I'm not a patient man sweetheart, so done fucking test my patience. You have already pissed me off enough for today. And believe me I will enjoy when you ride me and pleasure me but don't you dare to curse me ever  again baby, because if you do and ruin your pure mouth then I have to do something to make it pure again and believe me I will love that but you won't. So you better watch out.. " I warned her and started kissing on her nape.

Love.

What is love....?

Love is something which happens on it's own.

It's something which always reminds us of sweet talks, cozy moments , silly fights, beautiful dates and lots of special gifts and a lot more...

But some have another definition of love. We all have our own perspective over love, but there is one thing which is the same in every love story.  And  that  thing is nothing but 'love' itself .

Being in love is a very beautiful feeling, that can make one's life beautiful.

But, can love make one's life hell too...??
And the answer is Yes.

If love can make one's life heaven, then it can make it hell too.

Love can be a boon for someone and can be a curse too.

The love , which is very beautiful for someone,  can be very ugly too.

Love, which is a nectar for someone,  can be a venom too.

So what will happen when love becomes venomous ...??

Wanna know, how will that venomous love...??

So let's come and join the journey of our Female lead.

Who's life is filled with peace , but the cost of that peace is very big.

In whose life , love has come. But not in the form of boon.
But in the form of curse.

Not in the form of nectar , but in the form of venom.

So wanna know how is the story of her venomous love...??

The love which has made her life a living hell...!!

So come and join the journey of this venomous love.

Intro credits goes to PriyaRaj626