155 || slow down

"I don't want to overdo it with the pink. I've already used a lot of it..."

"Don't second-guess yourself, Andi. If you want more pink, add more pink." Karlos lifts his brush and dips it into the vibrant color without a second thought. He cleans off some of the excess paint before turning to meet his company's pretty eyes. "More pink?"

Andi nods confidently, then smiles. He follows Karlos' actions while tending to his side of the large canvas.

They've been at this for almost an hour, painting and talking and talking and painting, and not once has Andi felt bored. Quite the opposite. Karlos has been beyond entertaining and knowledgeable. Andi felt like he learned more here than he ever had at school... But maybe that's because he's crushing hard on his handsome new art teacher and actually wants to pay attention to every little thing that Karlos does.

"Say I did want to use another color. What do you normally do if you end up making a mistake like that?" Andi asks, going in for more pink. "This isn't some drawing where you can go back with an eraser and get rid of your
fuck-up."

"It's not, but at the same time, I paint for myself,' Karlos replies. "I don't take commissions, so I don't have to undergo the pressure of trying to make someone else's vision come to life. Whenever the inspiration hits, I drop everything, run to a blank canvas and just go with the flow. I normally have an image and colors already in mind by that time, but when I don't, I wing it. And not everything that I do will come out perfect; I fuck up occasionally. But I don't like calling them mistakes... what is it that Bob Ross said? They're happy accidents?"

Andi has stars in his eyes by the time that Karlos finishes talking. "I fucking love Bob Ross."

"Who doesn't?" Karlos chuckles, getting back to the painting. "Anyway, I don't flip out over the little shit. If I accidentally use black instead of green, oh well. I just have to figure out a way to make it work. No sense in trashing the entire piece because of something so insignificant—"

Andi tried.

He really, really tried to remain professional throughout this whole session, but his body... his emotions, he just can't take it anymore.

He snatches Karlos' brush from out of his hand, placing it down next to his own before moving to straddle the surprised man. Andi then takes Karlos' face into his hands and kisses him silly.

"I'm so sorry," Andi pants between kisses, his hands sinking into Karlos thick hair. "I didn't think you'd get me this fucking hot talking all artsy and shit, but I was wrong. So wrong..."

Karlos doesn't have time to speak.

Andi's lips are back on his, tongue penetrating his mouth while the boy's hands tug lightly on his hair. Karlos moans deeply in response; hair play had always been a light kink of his.

"Please," Andi begs, tilting his head back and moaning as Karlos proceeds to mark his neck, kissing and sucking on his sensitive skin. "Wanna feel you. Please get me out of this fucking apron before I lose my mind."

Karlos places his hands underneath Andi's ass before standing to carry him over to one of the large wooden tables in the room. He places the needy boy on top of it, hands quick to free him of his apron. Karlos had already changed into an old pair of clothes before they started painting, so he never had one on in the first place.

"God, you're beautiful," Andi whispers, having watched with wide eyes as Karlos ditches his shirt, showcasing delicious abs for days.

"And I'm all yours." Karlos leans forward to reconnect their lips. Andi arches his back into the kiss, pressing his body as close as it'll go against Karlos. He wraps his legs back around the man, his hands returning to Karlos hair as they proceed to make-out, passionately.

"Touch me."

Karlos tenses at the request, not a question. He pulls back to meet Andi's eyes and they're practically glowing. "Andi..."

"I'm sure. Please. I'm so fucking sure."

Karlos is desperate to give the boy whatever he wants, but at the same time, he's hesitant. "Andi, be real with me for a minute. How long has it been since you...? You know."

The blush that instantly colors Andi's cheeks is enough of an answer for Karlos.

"Maybe we should slow down."

Andi huffs, gently tugging on the waistband of Karlos' jeans. "I'm not a fucking virgin, Karlos. I can take it. And it'll be so, so good for you, I promise..."

"Fuck." Karlos exhales an unsteady breath before taking a few steps back, needing some air.

"What? What'd I do wrong?"

"Nothing, I just..." Karlos chuckles nervously, running a hand through his hair. "One minute we're painting and the next you're asking me to take you down on the table that I use for work? This is crazy."

"A good crazy?"

Karlos can hear it right away. The insecurity creeping in. He immediately returns to Andi's side, kissing him briefly. "Yes, baby. A good crazy. I meant it no other way."

"So... you don't want to have to sex with me?"

"I very much would like to have sex with you, Andi. Without a fucking doubt... but maybe not at this particular moment? Call me old fashioned, but it has to be special, right? Our first time together?"

Andi thinks about it for a moment.

"Fucking on this table until we both forget our names sounds special enough for me."

Karlos laughs until tears are in his eyes. Andi joins in with him. "You're gonna be the death of me."

"I can be so much more if only you'd let me show off..." Andi traces his fingers along Karlos' biceps, never taking his eyes away from his face.

"You're naughtier than I thought."

Andi chuckles, darkly. "You haven't seen anything yet."

~