chapter 1: Ahsoka's merry little vision

3rd person pov
The young padawan learner Ahsoka Tano been very depressed lately. Her master Anakin Skyward er could tell, even if Obi-Wan or Rex couldn't. They just completed a extremely difficult mission and succeeded. But they were thankful to come out alive to. Ahsoka was in her private quarters away from her friends. But while Ahsoka's away, Anakin will play, or not we'll see.

Ahsoka's pov
Another day, the same routine. I'd wake up, have breakfast, fight a battle of some kind, watch my troops die in battle, come back smaller then we left, eat dinner, tease sky yuy, and go to bed then do it all again in the morning. Every day. Never changed. After my most dangerous and risky mission yet I went to my quarters to get some rest. I ran into someone on the way.

"Commander?"

"Oh. Hi." I guess I could've at least acted like I was happy to see him but I have no energy left to do that.

"Commander your... different lately. Are you feeling alright?"

"I'm fine, totally fine Rex. See you later." I brushed past him and shut the door to my room. I sat on my rug and started to meditate. I saw a tree, with some pretty ornaments on it. I saw various things under the tree then my vision blurred and refocused to show a huge feast. Yum, all my favorite foods of Shili specials. Then my vision blurred and refocused again. This time I saw a lady and a man standing in front of the tree with their backs to it, each holding a present for me. It was my mom! And my dad! I'm seeing them, and this vision is from my old home when I was 3 years old! They were saying something to me.

"Go on Ahsoka, open your present." My mom cooed. Then my dad interpret her with a

"No! Mine first!" I saw to little hands reach out, my hands from 12 years ago to be exact. The hands stopped in place and instead I made the two presents float to me. My parent clapped and smiled warmly at me. I could stay here forever. Back home on Shili with my old house, my parents, and my Christmas traditions. But it's a vision, it won't last forever. My mini hands opened both the presents and I was shocked. She opened a jedi uniform, the one I wore when I was a youngling in the temple. I heard my confused gasp and chuckled at younger me's response.

"Congratulations Ahsoka, we know you'll grow up to be a fabulous jedi. We're so proud of you. And we love you." My dad said while my mom teared up. A was just about ready to cry myself. Now I remember, this was my last Christmas before I left with master Plo Koontz to become a jedi. The vision flashed and I was brought back to real life again. To my shock I was sobbing. And I didn't even know I was sobbing? Am I fine?

Anakin's pov 
My little snips is hurt, something hurt her. I don't know who, I don't know when, and I don't know what. But I want to know. Nobody hurts my little snips and gets away with it! I hope it wasn't me, it couldn't be Rex, it couldn't be Padme, it couldn't be me... right? Just then I started to hear loud sobs. I darted down the halls, I can't believe this is happening to her, again! This is the third day in a row she's busted into tears without warning. I ran into Rex.

"Sir, what's wrong."

"It's Ahsoka, she's crying. And you know she doesn't cry!" It's true. She almost got part of her leg sliced off and barely grunted in pain. She seemed so invincible, but I guess no one's really immune to sadness. I continued running until I reached Ahsoka's door. Of course it was locked.

"Ahsoka! Ahsoka it's Anakin let me in!" Her sobs softened and I heard the lock click. I opened the door and ran in to see snips lying down on her meditative seat and rug. I wasted no time and kneeled down to hug her. She hugged me back and lightly pushed me away after a moment. I didn't notice before but I guess Rex was following me because he was the room with us.