chapter 3: Christmas day

PLEASE READ PLEASE READ!!! This chapter would be best to read AFTER you reread the first chapter again. Thanks and enjoy.

3rd person pov
It was the morning of Christmas day. Everyone was excited. This holiday turned into a mini party to make Ahsoka feel better, to a holiday where everyone enjoys it. Padme got up early to prepare the feast. After master Shaak Ti spoke with Anakin last night he felt more... more into the holiday.

Ahsoka's pov
"Ahsoka, Ahsoka wake up its Christmas!"

"Anakin, it's 5 o'clock in the morning, what are you doing!?! Can I go back to bed?"

"No, I want to go see what we got for Christmas!" I gasped. It's Christmas! I can't believe I almost forglt. Almost.

"Why didn't you say so?" I practically screamed at him. I got up, he turned away and I changed into my special Christmas gown the I've been waving for years. Luckily it still fits. A cute but very short red dress and my same dark red boots with a new dark red belt. (A picture is below of what she actually looks like and only look at the clothes not other features are all a curate for the time period also, your welcome)

 (A picture is below of what she actually looks like and only look at the clothes not other features are all a curate for the time period also, your welcome)

"Anakin, you go get Obi-Wan and Rex. I'll get Bariss and Lux."

"LUX!!! Why Lux and not... literally anyone else?" I rolled my eyes and pushed him out the door. He gave me his, How-dare-you-roll-your-eyes-at-me-or-so-help-me-I-will-go-all-angry-Anakin-on-you, face. Another expression also made by Obi-Wan himself. I followed him out of the room and slapped the com link on the inside of my boot since I didn't wear any gloves. I darted down the hall way and pounded my fists repeatedly on Bariss's door. She knocked me to the ground and held her light saber in front of my neck. She turned it off and flung her hands around her mouth. But why?

"Ahsoka did you do this?" I looked around. What was she talking about- Oh. My. Force. Where the heck did all this come from. From every direction you saw maybe hundreds of presents wrapped in colorful wrapping. I inched forward and stubbed my toe on something. I looked down, there was one, no two presents addressed to Bariss. One of them was from me to her but I didn't know who brought the other one. No it couldn't be. But they aren't believer's. On the wrapping it said from white beard the giver, never stop believing. It's a Christmas miracle. I ignored the plan of just Lux and Bariss, instead we both pounded on each door. People came out at different times but everyone in the room was as shocked as me. Anakin was still in Obi-Wan's room. I looked under the tree, last night it was just my presents to other people that were down there. Now I see my presents to others, white beard's presents but something else. They were presents for me, not from but for me. I can't believe it. Merry Christmas to me! I looked around, everyone was thrilled. I waited for Anakin to come out. Padme and Lux showed up with the escort of Captain Rex. I ran up to them and gave Padme a hug first.

"Merry Christmas Padme. You to Rex." He nodded and smiled. He wasn't holding or wearing his jelmet, I liked it that way.

"Merry Christmas Ahsoka." Lux said. Lix, he looked at me with his beautiful blue eyes. I hesitated but I went in for a hug.