chapter 2: Christmas Eve

3rd person pov 
It was the next morning. The morning of Christmas eve. And little padawan learner Ahsoka Tano has been hard at work all night. Rex, Fives, Tup, amd Echo returned late at night with a huge 15 foot tree. Anakin was able to inform almost everyone, even some of her Senator friends such as Padme Amidala, Riyo Chuchi and Senator Lux Bonteri. It was 8:58 A.M in the jedi temple and people were starting to wake up. Anakin was up and dressed first.

Anakin's pov 
I put on the final piece of my armour and robes. I prepared myself for whatever was possible. But with snips, anythings possible so I guess I can never really prepare that well. I took a deep breath and opened my door. I almost fainted. I'm gonna loose my job for sure now. I told her to do a couple things that remind her of Christmas. Not to make the temple a walking museum of the holiday!

"Ahsoka! What were you thinking!?!"

"Trust me master all of this was necessary!" She defended. I rolled my eyes.

"We're the paper snowflakes from the ceiling necessary? That giant red guy over there, was he necessary? You didn't think this through Ahsoka!" She hung her head low. Stop it Anakin, now you made her sad. I tried to walk forward but my boots were covered in white stuff. Snow? SNOW!?!

"Snow Ahsoka, you know this stuff will melt and-"

"Its not real snow. It's the artificial kind that can't melt. See at least I thought that through!" I sighed deeply and I was about to apologise I heard another door open.

"Alright Skywalker this better be good!" Luminara said. 9 in the morning was an hour earlier then most knights and masters normally had to get up. Luminara gasped and smiled widely

"Bariss get out here quick?" A second later Bariss Offee sumer salted over the snow with her light saber activated, she was expecting some tye of danger no doubt.

"Ahsoka?"

"Hi Bariss." I was just waiting until she looked down. Finally Bariss gasped again just in time for Ahsoka to throw a perfect snow ball to the face. She fell over and rubbed her jose. I saw everyone tense up but then Bariss started laughing and we were all relieved. Until a sharp shreik echoed through the hall. I looked over at Ahsoka rubbing her arm. Oh my force! Luminara just through a snow ball at her! No one messes with my padawan! I got a snow ball and picked it up just in time for it to be knocked out of my hand. I looked up to see Padme. Oh my god! Oh it is so on! I threw two at a time at Padme and Luminara. I was sure to throw Padme's fairly lightly. Everyone laughed and soon more masters and knights came out of their rooms as well like Aayla Secura and Kit Fisto. After that you couldn't tell who was throwing what anymore. It was a full on snow ball fight. Me and Padme stood back to back with Ahsoka squatting low in the middle of us. Surprisingly no one took out their light sabers to cut the snow or anything. It was a good old fashioned snow ball fight. I could tell Padme and snips were having fun. Then I saw a green blur. It was brown to and it just kept flipping and flopping and practically flying. When it finally stopped I realized it was Master Yoda. Okay this is officially amazimg. Until I got hit in the nose ahain. It seemed harder then the other hits I've taken. I looked to the side and who do I see- Obi-Wan. Of course.

"Merry Christmas Anakin." He sarcastically said.

"Merry Christmas Master." I said pretending like I was coming in for a hug. Key word: pretending! He opened his arms and instead of embracing him I tripped him on the ground. Ahsoka was laughing her head off, jonest,y so was I. Then Obi-Wan laughed. Everyone was here, the main hall was full of snow and people. I noticed Lux, Bariss and Ahsoka were teamed up locking fire on mostly Luminara and some other people. I laughed until Lux moved closer to Ahsoka. To close for my comfort. I got off Obi-Wan and used the force to pull Ahsoka towards me a bit, in other words away from Lux. She glared at me until she was hit in the stomach by a snow ball again. Must be difficult for he considering all she was wearing was a short tube top and a skirt with pants.

"ENOUGH!!!" Someone said at the end of the hallway. I moved forward to see who it was. Of course, surprise, surprise it was Mace Windu.

"I demand you stop this foolishness at once!!!" His loud voice looming across every corner of the temple. Even Yoda looked mad at him. You would think everyone would go find their commanders and captains and get to work but that's not even close to what happened. It was silent for maybe a minute and then the entire hall filled with laughter from everyone when they saw ah soak sneak up behind him and gently place a Santa Clause hat on him. I saw Yoda smiling at me and Mace Windu snarling at me asmhe threw the hat off. Rex was next to us on his knees laughing. When did Rex get here. I don't know but then something made me laugh even more. Ahsoka snuck up behind Rex and slapped a big red hat with a white puff ball on Rex's blonde head. Just like with Mace Windu but cuter. I looked down to see Padme in my lap laughing her head off. I admired how beautiful she was and sat there smiling at her. But also guarding my head from Ahsoka weird hats. Rex didn't take it off but I could tell he wasn't a big fan of it. Every single one of us lied down in the faux snow and laughed until some jedi started getting up to explore more of Ahsoka's work. Eventually we got up and I felt something above me. Ahsoka was on Lux's shoulders holding something that looked like a plant. Oh it was mistletoe. Mistletoe! I wasted no time and brought Padme in close and seized her in a deep kiss. I let go of her when I heard Obi-Wan

"Anakin!?!"

"What? Ahsoka's the one who held the mistletoe. Besides you might get lucky and find Satine and yourself under the mistletoe soon. You never know." Ahsoka and Lux walked over to Obi-Wan.

"You might be needing this." She said and handed Obi-Wan the piece of mistletoe. He turned a bright shade of red.

"So Padme. When are you going to start cooking?"

"Depends. How many people am I serving?"

"Not many, just yourself, Ahsoka, me, Obi-Wan, Rex, Bariss, and Lux. See not to many." No response, she just darted off back to her speeder. Weird right?

"Where's Padme going?" Ahsoka asked.

"She's cooking your feast for you."

"Ooh, fun. Maybe I could go help her. I used to like watching my mom cook the dinner, now I can actually help!" She ran off tripping on snow at least twice. I took the free time to explore the wonder Ahsoka has made. There was paper snowflakes hanging from the arches in the ceiling. A big fat man with a white beard and bright red jedi looking robes.

"Odd isn't he. That's white beard the giver, famous for handing out an extra present to the children of Shili." I turned round to see Master Shaak Ti.

"Only kids on Shili, what about Coruscant?"

"No, well I suppose anythings possible. It's all about believing, Skywalker." She turned around and motioned for me to start walking with her, so I did.

"You surprise me Skywalker. I don't know many Masters who would be as bold to propose something like this. I am grateful that you did. I was long over due for a good ole' Christmas." I smiled at her and she smiled back. My smile grew when I saw Ahsoka's fully decorated tree.

"Togruta's don't mess around when it comes to Christmas. In fact it's a pretty serious time for the younglings."

"Why is that Master?"

"It's the youngest's responsibility to make sure that no one is left out, that everyone is included. And seeing how I'm much older then Ahsoka..." Oh that's what she was trying to do with the snow and all the hats and stuff. Aww, my little snips is so sweet. And I am suddenly sad I don't have a White beard hat.

"Are all of those presents under there for us?" She nodded her head and played with her long lekku a little.

"Master Shaak Ti, would you like to come over for the feast tomorrow evening?"

"I would love to Skywalker, thank you."

"Your quite welcome."

3rd person pov 
Padme and Ahsoka were having a wonderful time cooking with each other. They told stories, made jokes (mostly about Anakin's horrible flying), and bonded. They were truly quite the pair when you put them together. On top of that dinner was almost ready, not that they would be eating tonight. Ah soma told everyone exact instructions to go to bed as early as possible so white beard can come give presents to Coruscantians for the first time ever. It was the night of Christmas eve, all was quiet, and all was still.