Olivia' sleepover

Nessa pov
We headed back to Olivia's house,when we got there,Liv paid the guy and I got our shopping bags.

I opened the door and we walked in,Liv shouted for everyone but nobody was home.
So we went to the kitchen and set everything down,Liv put the pizza we bought in the oven while I found glasses to pour the lucozade in.

I grabbed my phone and scrolled threw my last Instagram post comments,I smiled at everyone's comments,but that boy bothered me I just put it aside.

Liv:you okay

Ness:...

Liv:Ness

Ness:.....

Liv:NESSA

Ness:huh y yes

Liv:I've been calling you are you good

Ness:yeah I'm fine

Liv:oh okay

Ness:so you and Cameron huh

Liv:shutup

Ness:haha so

Liv:so

Ness:🤨

Liv:fine okay I maybe like him and maybe I wanna be more than friends
She said shyly

Ness:aww but

Liv:I think he doesn't feel the same

Ness:aww bubbu

The timer goes off for the pizza, making us jump a little. I searched threw the cabinets for plates while Liv took out the pizza,Liv cut the pizza and put a couple of slices on my plate then hers.
We took our plates and cups to the lounge and turned on vampire diaries

We just finished season three,then we took a break to go get snacks and refill out drinks.
You do know what happens in season four Liv asked while giggling

Yes I do,so we better get changed so we look the part then I replied laughing

We go upstairs to her room and get dressed,she dresses us in similar outfits to Damon and Elena for episode 4X04,she puts fake blood around our mouths and does Elena makeup on me.

We run downstairs and Liv sets up a Liv while I record.She turns the lights of and turns on the LEDs then press's play.

When the scene cames on,we start screaming and dancing to 'Feel so close' by Clavin Harris,we were dancing and screaming out the lyrics.

Liv puts her hands on my waist and we danced like there's no tomorrow

After five more episodes it was 3 am and we tired asf

Liv I'm so tired I say yawning

Same she replied

We switched the TV off then made sure everything was turned off and the doors and windows were closed.

Then tiredly walked upstairs and into her bedroom,when we hit the bed we dozed off.

Next morning
I woke up to Liv's alarm going off for 5 in the morning I groan as I turned it off.

Liv:what was that

Ness:your alarm

Liv:shit I forgot to turn it off

Ness:UGG I'm so tired

Liv:same

Ness:aight imma sleep