forever

you and vinnie have been dating for almost 1 year and you are both very in love with each other.

y/n pov

i woke up to not see vinnie next to me, i get out of bed and go downstairs to look for vinnie but he's not there. i call him.

ring

ring

ring

no answer.
i send him a text. he reads it but doesn't reply, honestly he's starting to freak me out.
have i done something wrong?
is he mad at me?
is he cheating on me?

it's not like vinnie to just disappear on me like this especially the day before our 1 year anniversary . i try to distract myself by taking a long relaxing bath. I cleaned the house , i even made food even for vinnie too , he STILL wasn't home. there's probably a good reason, plus i can't stay mad at him.

i've been busy distracting myself all day , so i go up to bed , it's around 4pm. so i just lay in bed watching dynasty for the 3rd time, soon after that i fall asleep for like 6 hours.

its around 10 pm and i wake up in vinnie's arms, i would totally confront him but he looks so cute while he's sleeping so i'm sure it can wait.

and with that i fall asleep again

time skip to the morning of our anniversary.

i wake up to vinnie not there once again, i go downstairs to see a note and a fruit basket on the kitchen table .

the note said: i have something for u

ugh it's like 9 am what could this man possibly have that couldn't wait until later, we have all day together it's our anniversary, but i'm guessing he's done something cute so i might as well see it now.

i follow a series of notes which leads me into the garden.
it's beautiful
there are white roses scattered everywhere.
there are pure white silk banners cascading from the trees.
wow.

i realised.

i look like shit.

my hairs in a bun , i'm in my white dressing gown and my white sliders.

vinnie comes out in a gorgeous black suit.

he has a box in his hand.

is it a ring?

fuck

is he proposing?

it's a bit early.

"vin, what's going on-"
"y/n , you are the best thing that has happened to me , you make me so happy and i want to be with you forever (vinnie sees my facial expression), don't worry i'm not proposing to you (yet 🤭😏) i'm just giving you this promise ring to say that i'll always love you and i'll never leave you."
"aw vinnie, come here" i start crying
we hug and share a kiss
"happy 1 year anniversary baby" vinnie says placing the promise ring on my finger.
"vinnie it's beautiful, happy anniversary i love you"
"yeah that's what i was doing yesterday, sorry if i worried you i just wanted it all to be perfect"
"it's fine vin" i kiss him
"let's go out and get breakfast" he says guiding me back inside
"wait vin , i need to shower and get ready i need to pick out something to wear"
"baby calm down, ok how about i make breakfast and you get ready and i'll take you out for lunch" he smiles looking into my eyes.
"thank you vin" i ran upstairs to get ready

he makes a nice full breakfast. he sets it out on the table nicely, he took his suit jacket and shirt off so he's shirtless , i couldn't help but admire the view...

i could get used to this...

author note
hi !! i thought this was cute. thank you for all the support i love you all and i hope you had a good christmas.

-love jordyn x