004

author: this chapter is shitty asf, but if you spam it with comments about this chapter and get the comments to 300 i'll update reconnect this thursday instead of friday :)

DETENTION

nothing is worse than detention on the first day of school.

especially in orpheus academy

because here you are after a long day of singing, acting, and or dancing thinking you're finally going to be able to rest but you accidentally fall asleep in class or mr. travolta sees you walking in the corridor so instead of going back to your room and sleeping you're stuck in boring detention with bunch of other students.

kenzie sighed heavily as she slung her bag over shoulder and stood in front of the huge doors of the auditorium where she was going to spend detention, on the first day, that's just great. she opened the door which made a loud creaking sound only for her to see her roommates, and some other familiar and unfamiliar faces.

all heads turned to her making her a bit conscious about the way she looked, she just came from hip hop so she was a sweaty mess. her ponytail was a bit messed up and she was clearly tired from 8 hours of dancing and or sitting in class.

she locked eyes with a dirty blonde haired green eyed boy who looked almost exactly like lauren, only his features were a little more masculine. she figured he was lauren's brother that everyone told her to stay away from, and while she planned on not getting her heartbroken in this school, how could you not want this boy? he was heaven sent! and so was the rest of the group that he sat with.

"is it a requirement to be good looking to be part of their group? look at them, they're all gorgeous jeez"kenzie whispered as she sat next to brynn who said

"well first of all you're one to talk you're fucking perfect. second our room plus lilia is just as gorgeous. third, no. they're really nice when you get to know them, they just look intimidating"

"they sure do."

"students! it is i! your favorite vice principal louis tomlinson!"a loud voice boomed from the top of the auditorium causing all twelve teens to whip their head around only to see vice principal tomlinson walking in

"it kinda sucks that you're here on the first day but eh, what's done is done. just don't do whatever you did next time i guess. i don't know harry just told me to come here"

"so all i need you to do is clean the auditorium. we had a freshman orientation today so i'm sure some of the things in here are a bit messed up i don't know. and yeah, just um get to know each other or play a game when you finish. you can't leave until like 5 so enjoy"he smiled before walking to the little box where all the lights and other tech stuff are controlled and kept.

"i'll go sweep backstage"lauren sighed as she got up from her seat and went up the stage before going back

"let's just get this over with so we can go"

꧁꧂

"hey jaeden! help me up!"jayden yelled for one her best friends as she tried to reach for a cobweb in one of the corners of the backstage

"pff short stack back at it again"jaeden scoffed as he put his broom down and went over to her to place her on his shoulders

"rude. you and john are literally the shortest boys don't talk"