010

author: buckle up kids, this is gonna be a long one (7000+ words)

I JUST WANNA ACT

things went back normal a little after that whole thing. they were now a month into a the school, and the group somehow remained tight-knit. their dynamics remained the same with the exception of brynn and wyatt still not talking to each other.

after their first little weekend road trip. the group decided on making it a weekly thing, just to let lose a little.

john and kenzie let go of the carvings thing, they figured they had nothing to worry about and that they were just paranoid. though the thought that it might be something else lingered in the back of their minds from time to time, but they usually disregarded them.

applause filled the auditorium as louis and millie bobby brown got off the stage after their presenting their short film. the last of the viewings that were going on today.

wyatt stood with the rest of his friends as they all congratulated louis. emily and louis were all over each other as always, they were way too smitten over each other for their own their good.

was it adorable? yes. was the pda too much? also yes. the entire group loved emily and louis to death but they needed to calm down sometimes. even jill and lilia thought so.

wyatt turned his head to the right, chris evans and emma watson walking together immediately caught his attention, knowing that he needed something from either one of them for his project, he excused himself from the group before rushing over to the pair.

"ms. watson! chris!"wyatt yelled, catching up with the pair who stopped in their tracks to talk to their student

"oh so i'm just chris and she's ms. watson, nice one"chris scoffed, playfully crossing his arms at the curly haired boy who rolled his eyes whole ms. watson simply giggled and said

"seems like i'm the more respectable one. anyway what do you want wyatt?"

"so i was wondering if you guys could help me ask principal styles if i could use the basement for my next project? he said he'd make it accessible i just wanna know when."wyatt rambled nervously, glancing between his two teachers who shared a look. sighing heavily, chris shook his head and said

"uh yeah, yeah sure. i'll tell harry right away"

"thanks chris. appreciate it"

"of course, can't wait to see your film wy"ms. watson smiled, patting her favorite student's shoulder. wyatt nodded politely before heading over to emily and louis.

"where's everyone else?"wyatt asked the couple who, for the first time since they got together, was standing far apart.

"they left. they all went to that stupid party noah schnapp is throwing"emily grimaced at louis who rolled his eyes at his girlfriend before saying

"okay noah throws the best parties ever and he doesn't get caught i don't understand why you don't wanna go with me"

"because i'm tired louis. i wanna go to bed. what do you not understand?! just go to the party without me jeez"