WHY R U?

This series is so much fun lmao, both main couples are awesome. They started with being enemies and ended up being in a relationship. Fighter and Tutor (main couple) have amazing chemistry and Son and Saifah (other lead couples) are so cute! Zon is stubborn but he is cute. They've managed the screen timings really well. This series has other couples too... but the main couples are ofc shining.

Tutor is said to be 'wise' beyond his age and acts rationally, while Fighter is the emotional kind. They started having some animosity with each other but developed a close relationship right after.

(Fighter and tutor)

(Fighter and tutor)

Saifah is a popular musician and is often engaged in acts of mischief while Zon, a sci-fi writer, is shy yet stubborn. Due to a bet made with his sister Zol, he starts writing sci-fi stories. But after being scolded by his parents for not studying properly, his writing is cut short. Later, when his friends tell him to steal ideas from his sister, he sees that his name is being used in her fiction along with his enemy's, Saifah.

(Zon and Saifah)

(Zon and Saifah)

----------
You can watch it on YouTube, other users have posted the series but you could get age restrictions if you're underage (because this series have skinship and 18+ stuff yk)