SOTUS/SOTUS S

This series is amazing I'll recommend seeing this first, the main couples are really affectionate. This is a Thai BL. This series started with a fight between the seniors and the freshers but ended up being really good friends. The character of the third years was like dangerous kinda but no one knew their good side which is really shocking. The side roles are really good too. This series has 2 seasons tho, the second season is better than the first one for me!

SEASON 1 The "Gear" is one of the engineering mechanical devices in the cogwheel system (as in a clock)

SEASON 1
The "Gear" is one of the engineering mechanical devices in the cogwheel system (as in a clock). Having one signifies that one is a student of the Faculty of Engineering. However, to get one, all engineering freshmen must first undergo the SOTUS (acronym for Seniority Order, Tradition, Unity, and Spirit) system. Arthit, one of the third-year seniors, often abuses his power over the freshmen by making them do things against the rules. Freshmen students are practically powerless to complain or resist any orders given by their seniors. Arthit was seemingly unstoppable until Kongpob stood up against the abuses by the former. Continual encounters between the two developed from animosity to something much more affectionate.

SEASON 2

SEASON 2

Kongpob is now the head hazer in his faculty, while Arthit works at the Ocean Electric Company. During Kongpob's final year, he needs to find an internship company, and requests to work alongside Arthit over his family's company, which unbeknownst to Arthit. After an outing with the company, tensions rise between the 2, and both will have to decide their future. Will Arthit and Kongpob remain as a couple.

 Will Arthit and Kongpob remain as a couple

You can watch this series on YOUTUBE on their official account (GMMTV)
just search GMMTV and go to their page and see the playlist you can see it there.