。:゚eight ゚:。

𝕔𝕠𝕣𝕟𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤
෴ c h . 0 8 ෴

mark watched as one by one, they left him— no wait he's not being emotional, he's just stating a fact.

anyways, with no more spacing out and getting side tracked, mark went to the bus station and went home.

when he got home , he already expected that no one would greet him and, he wasn't surprised that it met his expectation.

it was just him and his dad on a three-story house with three maids that are probably busy with something and a driver. that's it. his mom left them as she said she wasn't ready on having a child yet.

mark just sighed and went to his room.

about the project, he thought as he took off his school uniform.

"music video about friendship?" mark's brows furrowed. why the hell would they make a music video about friendship? is it to slap to their faces that all of them are loners?

mark knows all of them doesn't want friends, or at least don't have friends, except haechan tho, so why were they all picked?

to find friendship? mark guessed.

"ah! i don't know." mark groaned, deciding to just sleep it away. he'll get answers sooner so why bother thinking of it now.

🎥

it was almost 3 in the morning when mark woke up from his sleep. his grumbling stomach is what woke him up and he remembered, he skipped dinner.

anyways, mark headed straight to the kitchen and looked for some food but the cold food didn't appetized him at all. he didn't bother heating it up as he didn't know how to use a microwave and just might get their house on fire.

so he just decided to eat outside at a 24/7 convenient store.

without bothering on checking his surroundings, he ran up to his room and got some money. he put on a hoodie over his sleeping ware and headed down stairs.

when he got down, he was surprised to see his father, busy looking up on some papers in the living room with a lamp shade by the side, "oh, dad. you're awake."

"yeah, i have to finish this so we can proceed to our target country."

with that, mark paused as his brows furrowed, "our target country? do you mean YOUR target country?"

"minhyung—"

"and... proceed? we're going again? for what? are you not tired? we have been to two countries in six months and you're planning to move again?"

his father sighed as he arranged the papers after signing on them, "mark, we can't just stay in one country, we need to expand our business so you won't suffer in the futu—"

"i won't suffer in the future but i'm suffering now. can't you see that? you know what, leave me here. i won't go."

"mark—"