。:゚nine ゚:。

𝕔𝕠𝕣𝕟𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤
෴ c h . 0 9 ෴

renjun sits at the table near the counter of their cafe, as he pretended to drown himself to his phone.

"son, you still not going?"

renjun raised a brow as he looked at the time, 7:50 am, and where the fuck is that male? is he not coming to school?  i didn't even saw him passed.

and then realization hits him as he furrowed his brows at his thoughts, "was i really thinking about that guy? the hell huang renjun?"

renjun then ruffled his hair before standing up and announcing his leave. he then walked to school which is really just beside their cafe. but renjun had to pause on his tracks when someone just dashed infront of him. luckily he's quick to stop or else he'd crash to that student. "kids these days, wakes up late and then pressures themselves to get in school on time. tch."

renjun then just clicked his tongue and continued walking to his school. he greeted the guards by the gate and then continued taking the pathway to the buildings, until he felt something beneath his shoes.

renjun stopped again with a little 'oop' as he looks down to check what he stoop on, "luckily it wasn't poop." renjun muttered as soon as he saw that what he stoop on was an identification card, or i.d. "that student must've dropped it. how irresponsible."

but huh? the i.d  isn't showing their school logo, nor the course of that student..... it's showing a logo of a famous fastfood chain. renjun squints as he bent down to get the card and take a closer look... "haechan...? a..  part time cashier on a fast food chain?"

renjun's eyes remained squinted as he examined the card. wait... haechan? as in, the lee haechan of this school? he's a part timer?

whatever. renjun tried to shrug it off by putting the i.d in his pocket, planning to give the i.d by lunch.

🎥

it was the subject after lunch when they were pulled out of class for  the project they were in. as they met on the same conference room, renjun was surprised to see the oldest among them, having a smile.

as soon as renjun sits down, mark beams and claps his hands to get everyone's attention, "everyone, i have something to say."

all eyes were on him then.

mark wasn't used to it but he gulped before speaking, "i managed to ask haechan earli— uhm, yesterday...."

their eyes widened after hearing those, "what did he say?" jeno asked. "did he agreed?" he added.

"yep, he did." mark announced and it was as if everyone just sighed out of relief.

haechan agreed? wow— wait, "speaking of haechan. if he agreed then where is he?" renjun butted in, raising his hand as if he's participating on class. he then pulled the i.d out of his pocket and placed it on the table, "also, he dropped this by the gates earlier and i was gonna return it but he wasn't here. so where is he?"