。:゚six ゚:。

𝕔𝕠𝕣𝕟𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤
෴ c h . 0 6 ෴

after glaring at the door for a minute, mark decided he looked like some crazy student so he just went out, not expecting to bump unto something again.

"oh my gosh. i think this is concussion that i'm feeling." mark whined as he rubbed his forehead.

he then winced for a while before opening his eyes and finally looking at whom he bump, "oh.. it's you five."

mark then wandered his eyes... oh still no haechan?

"we picked you up because he thought we should have a meeting." chenle started, pointing at renjun.

mark looked at the green haired boy, finally noticing that the boy is gripping on the youngest's shirt, "chenle, why are you holding jisung like that?"

"yeah chenle let me go."

"i'll let you go after the meeting, until then, i'm gonna hold him so he can't escape."

the pink haired giggled at the cuteness of the two youngest, and what the fuck someone swore that that is the most cutest giggle he have ever witnessed in his 18 years of existence.

going back, "okay let's have a meeting, but are y'all sure you're free?"

mark watched them nod while some checked their watches first before agreeing, "okay let's keep this meeting short, let's go to the parking lot now."

🎥

"okay so you're telling me, you were with haechan earlier..."

jaemin sunked on his seat as renjun tried to tower over him by standing up, while jaemin remained seated, "y-yeah, i'm sorry."

"you had the chance to ask him if he still wanna join but you blew it!?"

mark winced as he stood up and tried to make renjun sit down, "renjun, he has his reasons okay? jaemin said, haechan looked tired. plus, we still have a lot of time, haechan could be free later and jaemin can call him and ask him. simple right?"

renjun sighed before slamming his hands to the table, leaning close to jaemin.

jaemin's eyes widened as he tried to maintain eye contact, "i-i'm sorry-"

"phone."

jaemin bit his lower lip as he looked at renjun, forehead creased.

"i'll put my number and y'all should too, so jaemin could inform us."