Nighttime(Prologue)

"You're not always losing, Nishikata."

Her smile was as bight as the fireworks.

"Should we go home now, Takagi-san?" Nishikata blushed as he said. "It's late already."

"Sure." Takagi got up as she dust off the sand.

The stars decorated the night sky with little drops of delight, as the pair strolled along the gentle waves. Under the starry sky, was a shy yet determined heart.

'I can't let this happen again!" Nishikata thought. 'I got lucky this time. What if I can't find her next time!'

"You were rather cool today you know. When you found me." Takagi's soft voice pulled Nishikata back into the present with a blush on his face. "Thank you."

"Eh?" Nishikata turned his head another way to avoid embarrassment. "It...It's my fault we got lost anyway..." He sighed. "Sorry we didn't get to enjoy the firework together..."

"It's fine. I've already seen the most beautiful firework." Takagi said. "With a boy."

"Really? Haha..." Nishikata somehow felt a sudden heart ache. "When was it...?"

"Just then!" Takagi skipped in front of him and faced him. Under the moonlight, her cute face sparkled with joy. "The firework just then... was the most beautiful to me!"

Nishikata felt his heart skipped a beat. For a brief moment, There were no conversations. They were just looking at each other, the person they value so much. The moonlight suddenly seemed so bright...

"W...we should go home now!" Nishikata first broke the silence with a intense blush on his face, he then walked forward passing by Takagi.

"Ok~" Said Takagi as she skipped behind him.

The nightfall was filled with cheerful laughter.