The Slayer

Hey guys, this might not come out on Christmas but it was a gift to you guys for looking at the stories I made. It's been a long year for all of us. Now on with the chapter.

----

3rd Pov

After waiting for a while, wolf comes back.

Wolf: all right, the video is ready. But first, let me bring in a few more people in.

A bright light shined, filling the room. When the light died down, more people( SSSN, winter, Qrow, Junior, Roman, Neo, irina Yasaka, Kunou, Odin, Serafall) appeared.

Qrow: where the hell are we.

They turned around and saw their allies.

Kunou: Issei!

Kunou then runs and hugs Issei.

Winter: General.

Winter then salutes in front of Ironwood.

Ruby: uncle Qrow.

Ruby runs to her uncle and hugs him. Wolf the come back in. Winter then spoke.

Winter: who are you?

Wolf: My name is wolf and I'm not here to hurt.

Winter: how do I know your not lying?

Wolf: do I look like a liar.

Winter: no.

Wolf: any who, now that everyone is here. Let's start the video.

Everyone takes a seat as the screen came on.

The camera show earth as well as what year it was. The year was 2151. The screen then goes blacks as Screams for help from a radio starts to play.

???: somebody from ht 2020.

???: there's peace range in the billions. *shows earth with a crack*

???: fall back now!

???: their killing everyone!

???: their everywhere!

???: please helps us! *screen turns black*

Everyone from union was scared and shocked at what just happened. Some of the villians were scared. Salem and gang were happy, knowing that they won.

???: *camera comes back on with a giant raising and started to walk* this is humanity's chance to repent.

The camera then shows a cool looking headquarters with someone inside, then blacks out as a man starts to talk.

???: *camera come back and shows a gun getting revealed* Against all the evil*a hand grabs the gun* that Hell can conjure, *show images of earth in ruins* all the wickedness that man can produce. We will send unto them *shows a man putting on a helmet* only you. *the helmet lights up and shows the mans face*

Rias: who's that?

Wolf: that's Salvador.

ALLMIGHT: what is he going to do?

Wolf: you'll see.

The camera then shows a pod flying pass a being as it hits something off screen. The being then looks at the direction the pod went.

Sirzech: what was that thing?

Wolf: that's a demon.

Issei: wait, I thought we were demons?