where are we?

This was inspired by demonmellodas987
----
3rd Pov

In an unknown place, we see a room that look like a cinema with a huge screen

In an unknown place, we see a room that look like a cinema with a huge screen. Then, a bright light fill the room on both side as people fell on the ground.

???: aw.

???: ugh.

???: where are we?

???: Who the fuck did this?

As the lights died down, it revealed union( rwby, jnpr, cfvy, rias peerage, sona peerage, Ophis, class 1-A, team hanzõ/Gessen/Crimson/Hebijo, cardinal hero's and their party's, some of the teachers, the headmasters, ironwood,vali, kurako, and Maple)on the right side and the villians(Salem and her group, raven branwen, all for one, league of villians, Adam, Sienna, and lila) on the left side. They then realized each started to argue except for maple as she was thinking about a certain boy.

Ruby tries to go a toga, only to be knocked back by a barrier. Everyone noticed this and stopped what they were doing. They realize that's the place they were in a place that looked like a theater.

Aizawa and tyrian: WHO SENT US HERE! *they yell so the person who sent them here can show themselves.

???: about time someone called me.

They turn to see a boy with black hair and wolf ears with white tips, blue eyes, and pale skin. He wore a white shirt and a black jacket with blue jeans

They saw him go between the Isles and stand in front of the screen

Bakugo: who the hell are you? *he said with his face against the barrier*

???: my name is wolf.

ALLMIGHT: So wolf, why did you bring us here.

Wolf: your taking this pretty calm. Any who, your here to react someone's alternate versions.

They then start arguing on who he was referring to until wolf shouted

Wolf: ENOUGH!!!!

Everyone went silence because of how scared they were. Wolf then calm down and spoke again.

Wolf: the person your react to is Salvador.

Then union starts laughing expect for: maple, yumi, the headmasters, and some of the teachers. The villians and kurako were confused since they never met the guy.

Yang: are you kidding!?

Issei: why that weakling, he can't do anything!

Maple: *turns her head to issei and shouts* HE'S NOT WEAK!

Union were in shock at what she said. Why is she standing up for him. They stay like this for a few minutes until wolf decides to speak again.

Wolf: any who, if you will all take your Seats. We will start shortly, so eye's on the screen.

----

That's all folks. This is Salvador the hero signing off.