-2-

He hugs me and I can see a tear in his eye. Cute. "How have you been doing?", I ask after he pulled out of the hug. He smiles proudly and answers: "I own a club now". "No fucking way thats so cool. Oh my god, is it like a ghost club?", I ask and he nods. "Can you take me with you? I wanna see it", I continue.

"You're too young."

"You really think I never went clubbing before, huh?"

He looks at me and dissapears. I don't think I'll ever get used to this. I think about him and as I open my eyes, I realise that I made a mistake. Okay, the whole teleporting thing also works with people but I didnt want to appear on his lap. I jump on the ground and mumble: "Gotta figure out this whole teleporting thing.. Sooo when's the next party?" "In a few minutes actually, we're having special guests tonight", he responses and winks. Oh.. That was.. soon. Do I look okay? I look at my outfit.

Okay yeah. I'm killing it.

People, sorry I mean ghosts, start appearing in the club and I look around. Most of them are not interesting at all. Boring. I look at a guy with long hair. He looks like he doesn't belong here. Everything is so glamorous and he just doesnt fit in with his messy hair and.. is that a skateboard? Awesome! I start walking towards the guy.

"Hey! You skate?", I ask

"Uhm yeah. I do. I love skating.", he stops, "Sorry but should I know you?"

"Nah. I'm not that important, it's my first time here. I'm (y/n).", I answer and smile.

"Welcome! Welcome! Who invited you?"

"Caleb did.", I say smiling and his face changes instantly. He leans over and starts whispering in my ear: "Be careful with caleb. He's not a good guy and you'll get hurt if you trust him."

Boom. That's it. I slap the skaterguy in his, pretty, face. "Excuse me? Thats my brother you're talking about and if he's really that bad I don't have a problem with telling him how you're talking about him.", I say and start to smile. Fucking asshole. "And if you excuse me, I see people who are way more important to talk to. If I see you again, I will tell the bad man about you.", I add and turn around.

Right after I turn around I feel someone bump in me and I look up.

Shit. Hot person. Hot person. Hot person.

"Well hello pretty person who just bumped in me. Jesus christ, what a cliche. Hi. I'm (y/n) and you are.. not my type but I'd make an exception for you. Okay, stop talking. (y/n) stop fucking talking.", I start to ramble. I hate myself.

The pretty guy starts laughing. "Glad I'm an exception. I feel honoured.", he says.

"Please just forget what I just said. Holy shit, I'm embarrassed.", I say while my cheeks turn red.

"It's okay. Hey, I'm Luke."

Luke.. what a perfect name for a guy like him.