Delinquent

It was before class, I was sat in my seat reading as I finally have some piece and quiet away from my brother. As I was half way through my book, I heard Kuboyasu sigh. I wanted to ask him if he was okay- but he probably hates me, like my brother, so I decided to ignore it. Kaido and Nendou asked him what was up. He kept saying that it was alright and that they didn't have to worry so they stopped trying to get an answer out of him after a few minutes of guessing. I looked over at him, I saw him clutching onto an envelope, a letter? It was none of my business so I returned to my book, but I still was curious.

~time skip, After school~

I was supposed to be at my mansion right now with my brother, but I stayed behind after school and... I'm sort of spying on Kuboyasu. I don't know why I am doing this, but I was desperate to know who wrote him the letter. I was leaning out of a window, I could see the top of his head from my perspective. After a few minutes, a guy with a scar across his cheek, a shaved head and black goatee approached him. I was confused as the guy seemed like a delinquent, or someone that Kuboyasu wouldn't associate himself with.

"Kuboyasu, right? Glad you shown up." The guy scoffed.

"Would you stop with this stuff already?" he held up a letter, "I'm done with being a punk."

"Don't lie to me. You were part of the biggest biker group in Kanto for ten years. You never lost a fight and you smashed them to dust. There's no way someone like you would quit the punk life!" I was confused, it sounded like the guy was talking to the wrong person. Kuboyasu... a delinquent?

"It's quite brave of you to pick a fight knowing all of that. Alright, fine... but if I win you have to leave me alone." I can't believe he was willing to fight this stranger, who looked rather strong to say the least.

"Oh I promise! It may not look it but I keep my word. Let's fight one-on-one, fair and square." As he was talking, another delinquent that was his ally came up behind Kuboyasu with a bat in hand (so much for 'fair and square'), but Kuboyasu didn't notice- but that's what I assumed. He repeated what the punk said, reassuring him that he was going to follow the rules, and as the delinquent's ally was about to swing, he upper cutted him without even looking at him, maintaining eye contact with the punk in front of him. This mortified the muscular guy, making Kuboyasu more confident. He swung a punch in the guys face with a loud 'bang!' from the impact.

He walked over to where the guys were face planted into the concrete. He seemed quite ashamed that he punched them so hard, or guilty. I wondered what he was thinking. My gaze met with Saiki's pink hair from around the corner; he too was also spying on him so now I don't feel so stupid for doing this. The purple haired male pulled out more letters that he received from the gang but there was a letter that looked different. It was a light pink colour and looked quite feminine, I was now looking at him behind a wall. He opened it up and began to read it out loud to himself

" 'My dear Kuboyasu'... my dear?!" He read snippets of the letter and reacted to them.

" 'I love you'... what?!" I felt my face getting warmer and my eyebrows tilting diagonally. I was mad, but why? It was when the letter said 'I love you' I reacted like this, " 'please go out with me'... bring it on! I'll take you to the grave with me!... This, this is a love letter!" He appeared angry about it but I could tell that wasn't the case. Kuboyasu's eyes turned to where Saiki was hiding and he found him, but didn't suspect that he was spying on him. I was relieved he didn't notice me. He then handed Saiki the letter so he could read it and give him advice.

"What do you think?" He asked the quiet boy as he finished reading.

"It seems like an average love letter." His attention adverts to what the purple haired male was now wearing, "what do you plan to do wearing that?" He didn't hear him as he was too busy fantasising about his name and 'kumiko's'.