New student

My name is Saiko (Y/N), yes I'm daughter of the head of the Saiko cooperation. My brother and I are transferring to PK Academy. My brother, Saiko Metori, is only going there for a girl called Teruhashi Kokomi. He wants to marry her and live a life of luxury with her. I came so I can be like a normal
student for once and not be put in a stupid private school, that me and my brother were accepted into. Our chauffeur drove us towards school, Saiko was mumbling about how he was on a higher level than other students with champagne in his hand. As we were about to approach the school building I interrupted the silence.

"Can you park here, please?"

"But Ms. Saiko, your father asked me to drive you and your brother to the very front of school." Our driver said formally.

"Onii-san can drive to the front of school if he wants, but I would like to get out here."

"Okay Miss, I will pick you up at 3pm sharp. Have a good day!" I nodded and closed the door. The walk wasn't too long, I parked behind the school so I wouldn't be seen in the limousine by other students. I didn't want to be thought as some rich brat, I'm quite the opposite. I never asked for some expensive mansion, or a gold watch. Money can turn many people evil, just look at my brother if you need an example!

As I approached school, I saw my brother walking in with 2 bodyguards next to him. I walked towards him and whispered to him.

"Why do you have your bodyguards here? We are at school, not a posh restaurant!"

"I don't want any poor people approaching me, they could be full of diseases." He scrunched his face in disgust, I rolled my eyes at his pettiness. We put on our school shoes, well I put them on... Saiko asked his bodyguard to clean them thoroughly, refusing to wear 'unclean peasant shoes'. I quickly walked to class, then I stood outside of the door waiting for my snob of a brother. I heard everyone talk about the Saiko group and about how the new kids are heavily rich. I was planning on changing my image, I didn't want to be known like this. The teacher told the class to settle down and said that she is going to introduce the transfer students.

My brother pushed in front of me and his guard rolled down a red carpet for him to walk on. He held money in front of his face, fanning himself proudly, and everyone shouted about how he is definitely rich. I then walked around the carpet and stood in front of the class next to him.

"Let me warn you, I have no intention of mingling with you peons. Do not speak to me." The whole class was now clearly annoyed. I then introduced myself, trying to ease the tension.

"I'm Saiko (Y/N), his younger sister." I mumbled, trying to not look at the now, annoyed faces of my new classmates. No one really reacted to me as they were probably too distracted by their now bad impressions of my brother. The teacher seated us, I walked towards my seat which was next to a purple haired guy with rectangular glasses. Obviously my brother refused to sit down and bribed a green haired boy with money to switch places. I sighed, already wishing to leave. He walked past me but asked the purple haired guy what he was doing as he had his foot poking out. I knew he wanted to trip him up, but it made me chuckle.

"It's just a habit." he blurted.

"Out of my way peon with a middle part." He said harshly under his breath, the boy clearly heard him.

"Why did you transfer to our school?" He mumbled to him, full of rage.

"I usually wouldn't step into a filthy school like this one, without a good reason, you are the reason Teruhashi Kokomi. I saw you on the street before with my sister and did some research. I like you, be my girl." I cringed as the boys now got annoyed. I hid my head with my book, how hated can he be?