3rd year Graduation

(Y/N)'s POV:

"You've been here before, this is my house." Metori smirked in pride of our house's makeover.

"It's totally different!"

"Even you guys remodel your rooms sometimes, right? This is the same thing." Obviously Metori knew this was far from the same thing.

"This is not the same thing at all. You went this far just to impress us? What kind of idiot are you? An amusement park? We're not little kids, so that won't impress us. Right, Shun?" Kuboyasu looked over at the boy for some support. Clearly both Nendou and Kaido didn't hear him as they were too filled with delight and excitement.

"He's totally excited!- Don't be fooled by his childish ploy! You're only going to encourage him!" Kuboyasu scolded the now unamused boy.

"Childish? Give me a break. I'm not into this at all." Kaido reassured the now furious Kuboyasu, but he wasn't that persuasive. I looked at Nendou and he started talking about his dead father and that he never got to go to a theme park.  I felt pretty bad for him, my dad didn't do anything with me either, money was my only friend. Nendou finally broke the depressive mood and jumped up in delight.

"Should we go inside?" My brother said, I could tell he was ready to see the surprised look on his classmates faces. I heard Kuboyasu tell his friends to act disinterested no matter what- to be honest I wasn't interested from the get go. Metori put his hand on the sensor and a voice authorised his fingerprint. This made Kaido and Kuboyasu fanboy over how 'futuristic' it was.

My brother smirked, "what's got you so excited?" He knew that he was impressing them.

We all walked into the basement of the house, which was now transformed into a man cave full of games, manga and everything a person could ask for. Everyone except from Saiki kept drooling over the expensive items, with Kuboyasu stopping them a few times. It was no luck, Saiko researched their interests and hobbies so he new what would make them squeal.

Kuboyasu was the first guy to be persuaded by Saiko. There was a garage full of motorcycles which made him fawn. Then a statue fell over, making the blue haired boy think that the statue 'moved on its own'. I didn't think that Saiki could be perceived by the likes of my brother, but he then started eating the wall which was made of pudding. Everyone gave in to Metori and started enjoying themselves and going wild.

As I was in my room, I noticed that noise stopped. I walked down and looked at the clock, it was 10pm. Time really did go by quickly.

"Oh no, Look what time it is!" Kaido exclaimed in shock, "Wow, that was fun. Saiko's house is the best."

"I completely forgot that it was a house." Kuboyasu added.

"Now you poor wretches know just how amazing I am. A completely different world-" Metori was cut off from his bitterness by Kaido.

"It's awesome! We can't compete. You win for sure!" He smiled at my now flustered brother.

"You went through all of this trouble just to show us a good time, how could we not have fun?" Kuboyasu added, smiling. Metori was now in deep thought, I could tell he was regretting doing this, but he was cut from his thought by Kaido, again.

"Thanks, next time you guys should come over to my house. Even the common people have some pretty fun games." Kaido grinned, "Yes we will take you both to the little candy store. Next time, we will provide the entertainment."

I was about to thank them, but my brother cut me off with a snarky reply to the boy's generosity. "Is it the job of those at the top to know the lives of commoners?" I mentally facepalmed at his reply, when people are finally nice to him, despite his horrible personality, he has to ruin it.

As we escorted the group out, everyone started to notice that Nendou was gone. Everyone's attention went to the 'futuristic' gate which Nendou was sandwiched between. Everyone was silent.

"Oh, hey there. This is not fun at all."

~Time skip, school the day after tomorrow~

"The 29th PK Academy graduation will commence momentarily." A teacher said on the school stage, the 3rd year's were leaving. The class was in tears, but i didn't know any of them that actually talked to the 3rd year's anyway. Then they all walked into the the hall, not one of them did I recognise. After the teacher read out the names of the pupils (which majority had their names startling with the letter 'A') Kaido walk up onto the stage to give a speech. He talked about this guy that was a chunibyo like him, the 3rd year clearly outgrew that phase and seemed really embarrassed as Kaido continued to talk about the old him. The other 3rd year's couldn't stop laughing.

After Kaido's speech, a 3rd year that used to be troublesome gave a speech on behalf of the 3rd years. He looks more smarter and sensible inside and out than he did before. His speech was quite good, it made very single student shed tears- every student except from me, of course.  Everyone then stood up to sing some anthem about the school, I just stood there, I don't like singing so I'm not going to do something I don't want to do, regardless of the circumstances. Well I guess we are now in 'Year 2, class 3'.

Everyone walked out of the ceremony to head to class. I then entered the new classroom, the same as everyone else, but a hand tapped my shoulder- drawing the classrooms attention to me.

"Hello Saiko-san, I realised that I never properly introduced myself. I'm Teruhashi Kokomi, it's a pleasure to meet you!" The boys drooled at her being 'so kind'. I wasn't going to be fooled by her, I know that deep down she is a narcissistic person that is desperate for attention.

"Ahh Teruhashi is so kind to people!" The class shouted in unison, praising this girl for no reason- which annoyed me.

"I know who you are, you didn't need to introduce yourself to me." My reply made the classroom annoyed- annoyed that I won't be a suck up to such a vile person? If I'm honest I don't care about everyone's opinions of me. Then crowd of guys started scolding me for not reacting the way everyone else does.

"I've been here for about a month, it's obvious that I know who she is." I rolled my eyes and pulled out my book to drown out the stupid pupils.

'How could that girl not be shocked that such a pretty, perfect girl like me talked to her?! I'll prove to her that I am a goddess, and that I am the best girl at this school!' Teruhashi thought to herself.

"Hey Saiko-san!" Teruhashi walked towards me, can't she tell that I don't want anything to do with her?

"Just call me (Y/N), what do you want." I put down my book in aggravation.

"Sit with me at lunch tomorrow." She didn't ask me this, she clearly demanded that I sit with her. Before I could say 'go away you self- centred idiot', she walked away. I guess I have no choice but to oblige.