Chats and giggles

As I successfully came back home, I felt absolutely exhausted. Mentally and physically. I finally realized that I'm not nearly as mentally prepared for an actual job as I used to think I was. "Why did I ever get myself into this..." I said out loud while loudly flopping onto my bed and staring at the ceiling, like I always do.

After a while, a pretty big while I would say, I finally took my long deserved nap. Only for a few hours only to wake up feeling like complete shit again.

I try to prevent myself from feeling sad, I pulled up to my less fancy computer and sat in my chair unable to think about anything. My room mates are not home again... Perfect.

. "I'll just stream. Yesss. It's been a while since I've done one of those..."

As I started to set everything up... I decided to take a quick look on the trending and recommend section on Twitch.

Nothing but stuff about the "Dream SMP" kept coming up.

I guess that's the only thing relevant right now.

Even though I barely knew what it was, I soon quickly understood. The "Dream SMP" thing kept living rent free in my head because of the insane popularity and the insane amount of new content creators it kept giving birth to.

Literally.

Not gonna lie, it do be making me kinda interested doe. Or intrigued, I would say.

I randomly tried to click on one of the streamers that were currently live on the Dream SMP itself to check it out, when something similar strikes my brain. A name. A forbidden name.

Something that I've tried to suppress a long time ago.

———

Quackity's POV:

"NO GEORGE, I WON'T MEOW FOR YOU."
I jokingly yelled into the mic while GeorgeNotFound kept asking me to meow for him once again.

"Come onnn... Just one more meow"

"At what cost? What are your offers this time, Gogy? You can't offer me your phone number twice, yknow."
I let out a soft smirk.

"We'll figure something out. Now please just this one mo-"

George was quickly interrupted by Dream joining the VC.

"Hey guys. Just checking in."
Dream said suspiciously.

Soon enough, Tommy joined too.

"Hey guys :D"
Tommy let out an annoying greeting as usual.

"George is trying to get me to meow again for him."

"Again? You've meowed before??"
Tommy sounded genuinely surprised.

"For a cost, of course. His phone number. Oh and 200$."
I replied.

"Sounds like a pretty sweet deal to me."
Dream joined in.

After a while of chats and giggles, it was finally time to wrap things up again, like the usual. It was a long 3 hour stream, after all.

I needed a proper rest.

After a set of goodbyes, I was finally free from the chair and able to stand up again after what felt like centuries.

I plop onto my couch and turn on the TV expecting something juicy. But no matter how many channels I skip through nothing seems to
keep entertained enough for me to continue to waste my time on it.

Yet again, desperately searching for something to entertain me, I pick up my phone just to be met with dissatisfaction.

It's been a week since I last thought about her.