Texts and giggles

Y/N's POV:

It was a week since we started chatting, daily.

It started out as small chats here and there to try to get to know each other all over again, and maybe even become good friends. I usually just forced myself to reply, but this time, I even sometimes waited for his texts. SOMETIMES. I have no life other than my expensive ass university that I don't even know why I go there in the first place and the constant reminder that I'm nothing in life and I'm just a puppet of today's "society😩😩".

Oh and also I quit my job.

Yeah that one fancy ass job in one of those humongous white pillar buildings as an accountant.

It was just too much and I couldn't focus on university anymore. I've even managed to fail a few classes on the way because of it.
Not gonna lie though, they were paying me pretty good, especially for a beginner.
But that doesn't matter to me anymore.
I just wanted to get out of there.

And I did.

Did it pay off?

Depends. I'm broke as hell but at least I don't have to suffer any much longer like when I was there.

Instead, I help my roommate with her cake orders, and she pays me some cash here and there. She purposely learned how to bake a few months ago just to make some extra money on the way. I don't think she enjoys it further than just an extra cash grab though.
We discussed opening a little aesthetic cliché bakery in the city and just go from there. So far, the only thing keeping us from just quitting everything and moving into France or London and start a baking business is none other than money.

Yeah, that's pretty much it.

I just want a change already.

Life's too boring around here.

But other than that, I'm a streamer after all.
Even though I don't consider myself much of a streamer. It's just something that I kept from when me and Alex were younger.

I've always had this thing ever since I was young that if I don't make something out of myself when I grow up such as become famous, rich and happy I would just not survive.

But here I am, only 19, almost 20 and not even close to where I always wanted to be.
But that's ok, I'm still young and have time.

At least that's what I always like to tell myself.

*Ding!*
——————————————————————
Alex Quackity >
iMessage
Today at 2:15 PM

Hey babygörl

What the fuck  :(

Hey, long time no chat

Alex, it's been only an hour

Wyd :]

hotmilfsinyourarea.com
:D

...
WTF

You seem lonely, go browse that :]]]

Just because  ive never felt the
Warmth of a Woman doesn't
mean anything 😡😡

Girls don't exist though 🙁

Girls don't, Woman Do 😏