Part 5: Our New Life

Hey guys don't forget to read my other fanfic Wally x Kuki. Here's the new chapter enjoy.

Beastboy's pov

*Time skip* 1 week

"What did I tell you, you only get to lift the small boxes. Here, you take this one."

Raven: "Well I thought I told you I'm fine and can help with the big boxes."

She kisses me on the cheek and takes the box from me

"Raven I don't want you lifting heavy things, it bad for you."

Raven: "Are you sure it's bad for me or is it bad for the baby?"

"Both, now give that back."

Raven: "Okay. I'm gonna go check the baby's room."

"See that's better something safe for both of you." *kisses on the cheek*

Raven: "Later we can go look for a crib, is that safe enough." *giggles*

"Haha very funny."

I send one of the movers with her just incase Terra try's to pull something

Raven: "Beastboy!"

Her scream is filled with fear. I rush up stairs to find Raven and the mover tied up I'm the middle if the room.

"What happened?!"

Raven: "It was Terra's minions, they came in through the window."

"Okay this is no longer the baby's room", I said firmly.

Raven: "I agree it's too dangerous, how about the baby sleeps with us in our room?"

"That would be safest."

I untie them and make sure Raven is not hurt

Raven: "Ouch!"

I look down and see a huge cut on Raven's ankle

"We need to take you to the hospital now!"

I take her to the car and rush her to the hospital

Raven: "It's getting.... really.... hard.... to breath." *cough cough*

"Please help us, I need someone to help us please!"

Raven is now unconscious in my arms and I'm panicking

Nurse: "Sir can I help you?"

"Yes please help her. She has a cut on her leg and she said its hard to breathe and now she-she...."

I start to sob with her still in my arms

"Please.... just help her."

The nurse takes her away into another room and I kneel on the floor just waiting for them to tell me she's okay.

*Time skip* 2 hours

Nurse: "Is anyone here for "Raven of Azarath?"

"Me I am, is she okay?"

Nurse: "Yes she is okay, and we were able to save the baby."

"What was wrong with the baby?"

Nurse: "Well there was a chemical in the cut that stops the baby from growing any further and we were able to clean it out before it reached the womb."

"Thank you is there anything else I should know?"

Nurse: "Yes because of the cut we've put her in a cast. She should be in the cast for about a month so every week just take her back here to get new bandages put on and she'll be fine."

"Okay thank you again, I don't know what I would do if I lost both of them."

We get to Raven's room and she's asleep on her bed

"Can I touch her?"

Nurse: "Yes but she can use all the sleep she can get so please try not to wake her."

"Okay, um can I have minute alone with her please?"

Nurse: "Sure."

Raven's pov

The nurse leaves and BB takes my hand

Beastboy: "Raven I know you can probably here me so I want you to know that I'm really glad that you'll wake up. I don't know what my life would be like if I had lost both you and our baby. So when you wake up know that I'll be right here waiting for you."

I knew I should stay asleep so I squeezed BB's hand to let him know I herd him.

Beastboy: "I knew you were there."

He kisses me on the cheek and I here him sit in the chair next to my bed.

I've never known until now what love is. Its that funny feeling in the pit of your stomach and the smile you cant seem to get off your face. Thats how our love is and I hope that this feeling never goes away.

Will Terra get her revenge on Raven and Beastboy?

Will Beastboy be able to keep Raven safe of Terra and her minions?

All questions will be answered in the next chapter.