Part 2: The Apology

Me: Okay today we're interviewing Raven's emotions Love and Rage. So Rage how do you feel about Terra being back?

Rage: SHE WILL PAY IF SHE TRIES TO TAKE BB FROM ME!!!

Me: And how about you Love.

Love: 'sobbing', I-I don't what to do, I'm-Im scared.

Me: Don't worry I have a feeling you and BB will be together forever.

Raven's pov

I will make sure that Terra does nothing to break up me and BB.

"Sooooo Terra, what are you doing here. I mean just asking."

Terra: "Well I've been working on being nicer. I was really hoping to fix things between us, honestly."

Oh please, don't even try it I can see right through your little "apology".

"So you're really here to apologize for everything.", I said sarcastically.

Terra:"Yes I really am Raven, I was hoping you would be the first to forgive me", she said obviously lying.

BB: "So, uhh, I'll leave you two to work things out", he said and started walking away.

Terra's pov

"You better back off my BB or I'll snap you in half."

Raven: "Oooooh, I'm scared", she said mockingly.

"You'll eat those words Raven."

Raven: "Last time I checked Beastboy chose me and not you."she said smiling evilly.

"You'll be sorry Raven.", I said running off.

Beastboy's pov

Wow they seemed really heated back there. Even I could tell Terra was lying.

Terra: "BB wait up!"

Oh no. Please don't.

"Hi Terra", I say sheepishly.

Terra: "So, I was thinking me and you could catch up. You know, we could go get like coffee or something."

"Oh, not good for me. See me and Raven planned on seeing this movie today,umm, Zombie Hunters 2 and I promised I wouldn't cancel. I'm really sorry."

I hope she can't tell I'm lying.

Terra: "Oh okay,ummm next time then."

Will Terra get her date with BB?

Will BB keep Terra out of his life?

Will Raven keep BB forever as planned?

All questions will be answered in the next chapter. So please keep reading and always love BBrae.

!!!

Me: NEVER!!!