Part 7: The Surprise Part 1

Hey guys I haven't gotten many new commenters so please, please, pleeaase comment. Due to that here are the new and old commenters I'm giving shout outs to:

MakeRoomForTheInsane

ImObsessedWithRoyce

But most of all I want to thank:

Katamoshika

She gave an awesome character and all the details to it. I'm putting the character in this chapter so hope you enjoy it. If you want to know more about the character go to the comments in the chapter 'Thank You!'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raven's POV

It had been about a month since we came back from the hospital with Jade.

BB and I are watching as she grows more and more.

I've learned that because of my immortal half in her and my superior genius she is developing a lot faster than a normal baby would.

Just the other day I saw her trying to roll over in her crib, and that's not all.

I was about to go get her out of her crib to feed her and she was standing in her crib. I was shocked, I yelled for Beastboy to come and see.

Beastboy: "Look at our beautiful angel."

"This is amazing, go get the camera."

Beastboy runs down the hall to get the camera and I hear a loud thud.

"Beastboy are you okay?"

???: "Go get the baby."

I hear a man walking slowly down the hall to the room.

I quickly make a portal and sent us down to the ground keeping us far away from the tower.

I suddenly remember BB is still in there so I use my telekinesis to bring him here through a portal I created hoping no one notices he's gone.

Beastboy: "Raven, what happened? How did we get here?"

Beastboy had cuts bruises and was cringing from the pain.

"Terra's minions were invading the tower and I had to create portals to get us out of there."

???: "Hey, are you guys alright?"

"No I think my husband needs to go to a hospital, can you help us?"

I couldn't put a name to it, but this woman looked familiar.

???: "Sure, here take my hand."

All of a sudden the room got all blurry and windy, and we weren't in the middle of the street anymore.

???: "Anyone? We need a doctor please this man is injured!"

I looked closely at the woman standing in front of me, and noticed she looked familiar.

She looked like me, but the only other people that looked like me are my mom and. . .

"Oh my god, Ivy?! Is that you?!"

Ivory: "Raven? Oh my god I can't believe it's really you, it's been so long."

Before I even realized it she pulled me into a tight hug that felt so warm.

The feeling of my sister brought back so many beautiful memories we've had.

"I'd love to chat, but right now we need to get my husband a doctor."