Another Day

We were all in the same hospital room. None of us could've slept after all that happened yesterday.
"Did you sleep Midoriya?" Todoroki asked.
"No not really. Thinking about that fight now, we did something amazing. After everything that happened back there. Kinda feels like a miracle we are alive. With my leg messed up, he could've killed me if he wanted to." Midoriya said.
"Yea seems like he let both of us and YN live on purpose. I'm impressed with you Iida. He was actually trying to murder you but you stood tall." Todoroki said

I was quite the whole time. I was debating on telling them about my dad and i.

"YN, why are you okay?" Midoriya asked.
I stayed quite forgetting that i was being talked to. Iida's bed was right next to mine.
"YN?" Iida asked.
.........a couple second of silence.
"mhh what...oh yea, i'm okay. But there's something i want to say to you guys." I said.
"What is it?" Todoroki asked.
"After everything that happened, i know i can trust you guys." I said to them.
"YN, is it about?" Midoriya asked
"Yes, Midoriya. What i'm about to tell you, please don't tell a living soul. No one knows about this but a couple of Pros, Midoriya, and Bakugo." I said.
"We won't tell anyone YN, you have our trust!" Iida said.
"Please don't get angry or upset. It's not really my fault." I said. I was so nervous on telling them and how they will react. Especially Todoroki.

Todoroki said, "YN we won't get upset."
"Alright...So most of you guys can probably tell i have more then 1 quirk. Right. and don't deny it, i can tell you guys wanted to ask me about that. The truth is, i have a quirk where i can make any quirk that i can think of. For example, i can do powerful quirks like earthquakes or dumb quirks like cats coming out of my fingers. Basically i have the power All For One. like the villain." i said

I looked up wanted to see their reaction before i tell them about All Might. They looked surprised.

"With this quirk of mine, i'm not related to All for One. But...ugh....I'm actually the daughter of....All Might." i said to them.
"Please let me explain. I wasn't actually born in Japan, i was born in America. My mother was killed..." I told them everything.

I looked up to see their reactions. No words. like at all!

"ugh ! guys ! say something. your making me regr-" i was interrupted by Iida.
"IT AN HONOR TO BE FRIENDS WITH YOU! Daughter of All Might!" He said to me.
"thank you Iida." i said back to him.
Looking at the person i wanted to see most was quite.
"Wait how does Bakugo know?!" Iida asked me.
I laughed a little and said, "He was very suspicious of me at the UA festival."

"YN..." Todoroki said to me. Looking right into my eyes. He's so serious.
"Ive already expected that you were All Might's daughter. Thank you for trusting us with your secret. I won't tell anyone." he said.

WOW I wasn't expecting that!!

Before we could've talk more about my quirks and my father. Gran Torino, Manual, and the chief of police came to our room.
They were telling us how we can't take the credit on catching the Hero Killer and it is put to be said that Endeavor caught him. We were all pissed but we all knew that, that was the right thing.

Midoriya went out to go call Uraraka. Iida had to go take some tests for his arms. So in the room was just me and Todoroki. The silence wasn't awkward, it was a comfortable silence.

"YN" Todoroki spoke up to me.
"yea?" i asked. He walked up to me.
"I suspected that you were All Might's daughter from the start that i met you. You even have two blonde strips of hair like his. Being children of Pro Heros we can relate to a couple of things, I can trust you also." He said.
The time we were alone, he told me his whole story. His mother, his father, his scar. Everything. I believe that we have gotten a stronger trust with each other as well as Midoriya and Iida.

He finished explaining everything to me. I had no words.
"Todoroki.." i didn't have words to say.
I walked up to him and hugged him. He hugged back.
After all this shit that we've been threw with villains, attacks, etc. We knew that we needed each other.
We were still in each other's embrace, until a doctor walked in with Iida.
"oh sorry kids. Did i ruin something?" the doctor asked. We pulled away from each other.
"no..no. Your good." I said.
"If you guys are together and still in the future as Pro Heros. The world will drop like flies. Seeing you both together." The doctor said.

What's that supposed to mean?

The doctor left after dropping of Iida. Midoriya came in as well.
"Midoriya, Iida got his test results back." Todoroki said.
"The doctor said my left hand will have permanent damage. They said surgery will help." Iida said.

We didn't say anything because we knew that he already excepted it.

"I feel kinda bad. Whenever i'm involved someone hand gets all messed up. Something is wrong with me, am i cursed?" Todoroki said.
We all looked at each other and laughed.
"Todoroki i didn't know you had a sense of humor!" Midoriya said while laughing.
"Oh honey. Your not cursed!" i said laughing.
"I swear, i'm like the Hand Crusher." He said. We kept laughing louder!
"Todoroki you're to funny!" Midoriya said.
"This isn't a joke, i swear!" Todoroki said. We all just kept laughing. We needed a laugh.

_______________________________
Boring Ass Chapter!! I promise it will get better becauseeeee YN AND RELATIONSHIP IS STARTING !! Alsooooo. THE CAMP IS ALMOST HERE! that's as my favorite season by far!! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!