chp1•°. *࿐

⊱┊y/n POV

Beelzelbub had mentioned that Madam Scream was opening a new cafe nearby. Out of curiousity I wanted to visit the cafe myself. I needed some time to myself anyways.

I admired the café's interior before stepping into it. Light piano music was playing in the background and the café smelt of freshly baked muffins. I noticed it was 3 stories high. I wondered how the waiters and waitresses managed to carry trays up the flights of stairs. The flooring was made of marble, the furniture was made of mostly modern oak giving it a clean but cozy look.  Not forgetting to mention the incorporation of greenery and flowers here. The interior made this café look cottagecore-esque. I walked towards an empty table near the tall glass windows that made up 50% of the wall. It was slightly crowded, the conversations of everyone here almost drowned the music out. The seats were extremely comfy, they were armchairs made of a fluffy grey material. It felt like I was sitting on a cloud. The table was plain white except for the basket of cutlery and menu on it.

"Y/N ! Fancy seeing you in here," I heard a familiar voice call out to me, disrupting my train of thought.

I turned around to see a silver haired figure waving at me. Upon further inspection, I recognized that it was Solomon, the only other 'human' in Devildom. I waved back and signalled for him to share a table with me.

"What brings you here?" I questioned the sorcerer as he sat down.

"I was feeling slightly hungry and Simeon suggested that I grab a bite here," he said with a smile.

I felt butterflies. His smile was a sight to die for. Wait?! What am I thinking?!

We chatted for awhile before one of our stomachs started grumbling.

"I guess thats a sign that we should start ordering something," he chuckled.

I signalled a waiter over and Solomon and I decided on what to eat. I ordered Vanilla Coffee Cake and a Latte while he ordered the black coffee of melancholy and a sandwich. We had planned on sharing our food. Minutes went by and finally our food came. The food presentation here definitely doesn't disappoint, it is no surprise why it is popular in Devildom.

Solomon devoured his sandwich in less than 2 minutes. I sat there in shock as I didn't expect the sorcerer to be that hungry. I let out a giggle which caused Solomon to look at me confused.

"It's funny how you said you were just slightly hungry, if you hadn't told me that I would've thought you haven't eaten in days," I explained laughing a little. He looked away bashfully whilst muttering under his breath about having a bigger appetite recently.

I didn't plan on having anyone join me for lunch but I was happy with his company. He went to pay for both our meals while I finished my latte. After I was done, we decided to go window shopping in Devildom's shopping district.

We stopped by a store window which showcased crystals and jewels. I was amazed by the beauty of them, certainly in the human world there was no jewel or crystal such as these.

"Solomon aren't they pretty?" I said awestruck.

Yea, just like you.

It took me a few seconds to register what he had said. I looked at him to make sure that he was the one who said it. Turns out he was burying his face in his hands, probably from being embarrassed. Cute. After about a minute, Solomon finally had the courage to face me. His pale complexion had turned a bright pink. I wanted to let out a giggle but before I could even utter a word to him, he swept me off my feet. Literally. Solomon was running, with me in his arms. The breeze of the wind resistance against us felt cooling. I looked up to see his face. He wore a serious expression and his platinum hair was swept back from the wind. I honestly didn't think he could run as fast as he is right now. Eventually, he put me down. I smacked his arm.

"Oww what was that for?" He said in a joking tone. I only folded my arms and tried to put on a serious expression.

"I'm sorry y/n, I was just afraid that we wouldn't make it in time and dragging you would be slower and cause more suspicion," He explained. I just got more confused.

"So uh, yea I have some explaining to do. Where do I start? Ever since you came to Devildom, I just felt a spark? or more like a force of attraction towards you y/n.. I couldn't shake my feelings away no matter how hard I tried, whenever I saw you I just got these tingly feelings and honestly, in my whole lifespan, you're the only person who has made me feel this way. I swore to myself if I ever felt this thing called 'love' I would confess my 'love' to them during a sunset. Y/n, it's okay if you don't reciprocate my feelings back, I understand that being in the House Of Lamentation, surrounded by the brothers, you would undeniably have a closer bond with them, its okay if you reject my feelings because in the end, it would help me to get over you anyways-"

I cut off his whole paragraph. It's so Solomon to have this whole speech prepared. 

Note: IDK IF I SHOULD HAVE WRITTEN THIS IN 3RD PERSON PERSPECTIVE BUT FJHFH I CAN'T CHANGE IT