chp2•°. *࿐

⊱┊3rd person POV

Y/n had enough of Solomon's words, she got the main idea that he liked her the same way she likes him. She didn't want to rudely interrupt his whole speech but she just felt like kissing him. The whole time Solomon was talking she was so fixated on his lips. How the sunsetting and the orange skies made him look so perfect. He was too focused on professing his feelings that he didn't read y/n's body language. 

She put her hands around Solomon's face and pulled him closer. Her lips brushed against his softly. Oh how long she waited for this moment. Solomon was still in a state of shock due to this unfamiliar feeling he was currently experiencing. He noticed how pretty y/n looked, how her hair falls perfectly in place, how the lighting makes her appear ethereal. He could feel the warmth of her touch, which seemed like home. The taste of her strawberry lips were addicting to him.It would be a waste to let go of this opportunity. Placing one of his hands at the small of her back and the other on her shoulder it allowed him to push their bodies closer. Y/n sensed this and further deepened their kiss. After what seemed like an eternity to them, they pulled away. 

Both of them wore rosy cheeks due to what happened moments ago. Y/n buried her face in Solomon's chest fully being able to indulge herself in the refreshing scent of his cologne. 

"Solomon.. you know I like you too right?" Y/n mumbled shyly. 

Solomon laughed, "I can tell,"   "Y/n it's getting late, you know you should be home before they get worried,"

"Let me hold onto you longer, I feel like i've been waiting my whole life for this moment," Y/n whined.

He embraced her, enjoying the warmth she gave off. Strangely, she felt like home. She felt like the part of him that's been missing this whole time. 

Not long later, he sent her back home safely. They promised to talk about it the next day, y/n being out late would cause worry among the brothers. They waved eachother goodbye and carried on with their routine.

⊱┊Y/n POV

AHDEFGJKFGFEGFUJESFDSJKFUBGSRKGTKEJSBGRKWJSGJWGDJVGWRIKGDKEGJFKWEMGVF

I CAN'T BELIEVE I DID THAT. I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS ISN'T A DREAM OH MY GOD SOMEONE PINCH ME. I'M DEFINITELY DREAMING

"Y/n ! Are you okay? Why is your face so.. red?"

MAMMON?!

"Ahh I'm okay, I might just have a slight cold thats all,"

I gave that excuse as to not get questioned any further. I don't think I should let them know about this. I quickly rushed to my bedroom to hide from the rest. 

I threw myself onto my bed, my mind constantly went back to the kiss. I could remember the feeling clearly. My heart was pounding and my cheeks flushed to a brighter shade of red. I felt some sort of feeling burning inside me. This is no good, at this rate I wouldn't be able to get a wink of sleep at all.

ding

MY DDD!? 

from monSOLO:

Hey, you're probably still thinking about  just now. Well.. same. If you're not already asleep, call me. I miss your voice. 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

With my heart racing and hands shaking, I quickly pressed the call option under his contact name. 

Solomon: Oh y/n! I didn't expect you to call so fast.

I could hear my heart beat clearly. 

Y/n: H-hi, I honestly don't think I can go back to normal, I just-

He interrupted me. Karma for doing the same I suppose.

Solomon: I could sense that and I'm experiencing the same thing. Hmm, Y/n! Can you let me ramble about books and stuff? It usually helps to calm me down.

Y/n: Sure! I'll be here to listen. 

Solomon: I'll read to you a part of this book, well.. Our part of District 12, nicknamed the Seam, is usually crawling with coal miners heading out -

His voice is so soothing. I close my eyes hoping to be able to imagine the scenario in my head. However I fall asleep unknowingly. 

Solomon: Ahh asleep already, understandable. The starting is always draggy. Well.. goodnight my angel. I've never felt as happy as I am right now.