Three Months (2)

In Airini's eyes, it had gone well, they had been out for three hours and in that time the Alpha had played, cried and even tried to attack her.
Now the Alpha lay there panting from exhaustion, Airini had shifted and dressed, her wolf still in control.
"What colour was her fur?" The Alpha raised an eye at her wondering what she was up to now. He knew she would expect more detail than what she was asking.
"Her fur was red like her hair, her eyes were a lighter blue. She loved to play especially in the lake. Her favorite was letting the pups play fight and she was always the rogue. They would jump on her, pin her down. She never got upset at the nipping. She believed that the play was part of learning how to fight, and she was proud to be part of that."
Airini sighed" Godess, you truly had the perfect Luna. I wish i had met her, I would have believed it to be a blessing from the Godess herself. "
The tone of her voice piqued the Alpha wolf's interest.
Sighing Airini continued" You know why i am here, to find you a replacement Luna." The Alpha growled." I understand how you feel, but to find someone who can even halfway compete with her. " Airini shook her head."It will be more difficult than i thought. The only thing i can give you and yours is a she wolf who would be willing to care for the pack and offer you an heir. She will never be as good, kind or caring as your mate."
The Alpha finally understood what she was saying.
" I will accept one who bears me an heir and raise my child to be Alpha. She must be kind to the pack, and expect nothing more."
Airini nodded
" Shift, we need to walk back. But the wolf must still have control. There is a lot to talk about ang our human form will be slower."
The Alpha, both wolf and human, couldn't understand why he listened to the she wolf. But was grateful to her for holding off the impending day he had to choose a mate he didn't want.
With that in mind he shifted before finding some shorts to put on.