> 68

I know I've been playing around with Jaehyun quite a lot...

Now that I think about it I really overdid some things I think.

For example when I tried to kiss him...

I was serious at that moment.

And now that Jaehyun suddenly changed his behavior, the situation became frightening for me.

Mostly because I'm nervous if he's now actually playing along too, he has been against it for almost weeks now.

For him to now really play along...

That would be very weird.

„Taeyong, someone's at the door waiting for you! He said he's your boyfriend!", my mom suddenly shouts through the house, thank god neither my sister nor my dad are at home, they would pierce me with questions about this.

Since I never said a word about this...

But that he actually said he's my boyfriend?

What is he planning?

„Coming!", I shout back as I hurry downstairs, almost tripping when I skipped a step.

My heart is pounding like crazy, I didn't dress up too much but a bit, since it's a Date.

Once I'm downstairs I'm really surprised.

Jaehyun is like me, a bit dressed up and hair styled but not too much. He looks really attractive right now...

„Did you think I wasn't coming or why are you the one who's late?", he laughs once he sees me and I'm in front of him, me frozen out of surprise while my mom giggles.

„Well then, bring me my boy back safely. Or take him for the night, I won't mind.", my mom says to Jaehyun before almost throwing me out, I probably wouldn't have unfrozen any time soon.

„Did... did my mom just allow you to do with me whatever you want?", I ask Jaehyun a bit out of it as we start walking towards the cafe.

„She did. So you even can stay tonight if you want to."

„What did you tell her?!"

„That I'm your boyfriend, came to get you and that I would take care of you. That's it."

„Then how come she trusts you this much..."

„No idea. So, do you maybe want to stay the night at my home or come with me after the cafe?"

„I-I-I don't k-know... yet.", I answer, stuttering as I just got nervous like crazy, almost forgot to speak at the thought of sleeping together with Jaehyun at his house.

This is too much...