> 137

„We're back!", Beomgyu shouts, Yeonjun and Soobin then coming downstairs.

Since it took them a while to come back the other two decided to note down the experience they just made with Soobin's sudden death of old age.

„You missed Soobin's death!"

„No way?!", Beomgyu shouts, sounding disappointed in himself.

„He could die?", Taehyun asks on the other hand while Yeonjun takes some of the bags out of his hand, helps him carry it into the kitchen while Soobin gets run over by Beomgyu.

„Seems so. He just collapsed in the kitchen as he wanted to get water. I heard the glass shatter and his fall. When I found him he already had no pulse so I guess he died of old age. Like I thought, his aging had stopped, not his life time though. It only got a bit longer but just a few years.", Yeonjun explains.

„Interesting. So Yeonjun, Soobin Said we'll visit the others once me and Hyun Are Back?", Beomgyu joins in out of nowhere, Soobin being dragged with him.

„You seem eager to go Gyu. Did something happen or what?", Yeonjun asks, even though he knows the younger's always rather energetic.

„It's just been a while. I think a year or two have passed again since we visited."

„Already?", Yeonjun asks with a sight.

The days suddenly seem so short yet still long. It's rather confusing and before you know it another year or two have passed.

As agreed the four friends go outside later that day.

Some things have changed over the years...

The city looks different by now, different than it used to when they still went to school, back to when Soobin and Yeonjun first met.

As mentioned, Taehyun now is a vampire as well. After a few years Taehyun's other curse went away as predicted.

But once he was a normal human again he came over to Yeonjun and begged him to make him a vampire. Taehyun completely ignored all the risks, he begged Yeonjun for days, he was extremely determined.

He wanted to stay with Beomgyu till both die of old age.

So in the end Yeonjun went through all the trouble and actually made Taehyun go through the process, staying at the side while it was happening to make sure he won't die from it and if yes, can bring him back.

Ever since then the four friends decided to live together.

And the rest of the gang...

Well, starting with the couples.

Johnny and Doyoung moved together, they married in America once on a trip, to everyone's surprise.

Those two did it so spontaneous that nobody knew so they later on had a party for it.

The whole gang was mad at them for not telling anyone and just doing it secretly in another country.

Seonghwa and Hongjoong also stayed a couple, those two got marries last out of everyone. Probably because Seonghwa was shy about it for way too long. Even though they married last they decided to adopt a child rather fast out of everyone, but nobody was against it since it was clear those two could take care of more than one child.

Jaehyun and Taeyong started living together right after school, marrying the first out of all to nobody's surprise.

In the end after some years, something developed between Chenle and Jisung as well, they tried to deny it quite a while but in the end it was obvious, even to them.
They just didn't want to listen to the teasing of everyone, which as a surprise wasn't that bad.

Probably because everyone grew up and understood boundaries better.

Jungwoo and Lucas moved to Hongkong, both working there, visiting the pack once and then. Though to the marriage they invited everyone, that was something nobody should have missed.

One of the funniest things is probably that the chaos duo, Yugyeom and Bambam, also got together. At first they always declined it, said never would there be anything between them. Till a drunk night came which both had memories from.

That night was rather wild... it was after Lucas and Jungwoo's marriage, rather a lot of people had drank way too much there. It was also at that marriage Everyone found out Yeonjun can't get drunk, his abilities don't allow it.

As mentioned, Taehyun and Beomgyu got together, also married in the middle of that time span when everyone did.

Soobin and Yeonjun too, even if Yeonjun didn't quite get why he has to do so. Yet both him and Soobin wanted everyone to make more memories with them so he agreed after a bit.

The rest of the pack all found someone as well, those years were a lot of marriage in between to which Yeonjun and Soobin all attended. They are a big friendship circle after all, all of them mean equally as much to them.

So even Yeonjun who gets annoyed rather easily didn't mind, he rather was enjoying himself.