> 103

And so a journey begins.

Yeonjun and Soobin Said bye to everyone, as well Soobin's but also Yeonjun's family. Yeonjun took the time and explained everything to his adoptive parents, who at first seemed shocked but over time understood it more and more.

Yeonjun Even offered them moving out, over to Beomgyu, but they didn't want Yeonjun too, still want to keep him for as long as he wants to stay.

After that they made their way into the unknown, Soobin has no idea which direction so he just follows Yeonjun, who at first only went into a forest.

There he asked Soobin to close his eyes, as they will travel not only through a dimension portal but also with Yeonjun in his Phoenix form.

While explaining that to Soobin Yeonjun transforms, flames surround his body, changing the human form into a bird, the arms turn into wings.

Soobin was amazed by that at first, but once Yeonjun grabbed him to go through the portal he closed his eyes as he noticed he was getting dizzy from that way of traveling, dizzy through the portal and the other was the flying, it's scary at first.

What comforted him though was the warmth from Yeonjun, not burning but comfortable.

When they landed again the trees around Soobin looked different, Yeonjun changed back to human.

They kept on walking, a few days, getting food and water thanks to Yeonjun, who always went get some and knew from where, as well as slept in the open at night, Yeonjun providing the fire and warmth.